Bury

behindthegoal

Pre season , we all thought Bury were going to do the business, Maguire, Skarz, etc were signed, well they may be getting out of LG one but the wrong way

Maguire had reached his best before date, Skarz his use by date IMO. Not overly surprised at where they are

Maguire had reached his best before date, Skarz his use by date IMO. Not overly surprised at where they are

Yeah. KR wasn’t very complimentary about Mags yesterday was he?

Bit harsh, hard to judge playing in that poor Bury team.

Interesting that Robinson seems to prefer pacey, fit, young players, especially wide so that will require a massive turnover of players in our attack, as we barely have a winger.

Interesting that Robinson seems to prefer pacey, fit, young players, especially wide so that will require a massive turnover of players in our attack, as we barely have a winger.

He couched it in nicer terms than that but it was my take on his comments.

I do agree it is harsh and I think he is still a very good player.

On your last point, I hope we are looking at Mohamed Eisa at Cheltenham.

He couched it in nicer terms than that but it was my take on his comments.

I do agree it is harsh and I think he is still a very good player.

On your last point, I hope we are looking at Mohamed Eisa at Cheltenham.

Agree on Eisa. Looked fantastic against us and his goal record is superb.

Agree, but he can only base his judgment on what he's seen this season and Mags has been below par. I think we saw the best of him

Agree on Eisa. Looked fantastic against us and his goal record is superb.

+2 for Eisa. Has backed up his good performance with a hatful of goals.

I’d imagine there are more scouts at Whaddon Road than Cheltenham fans!

Agree, but he can only base his judgment on what he's seen this season and Mags has been below par. I think we saw the best of him

Actually, it wasn’t about his performance, it was about his wages.

Back
Top Bottom