Burton Albion weather watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 222

Do we think this game will be ok? It's not looking like the temperature is getting much above 2 or 3 degrees over the next few days.

Are many others going to attempt the journey? Burton IMO is quite a good away day.

Do we think this game will be ok? It's not looking like the temperature is getting much above 2 or 3 degrees over the next few days.

Are many others going to attempt the journey? Burton IMO is quite a good away day.

4 of us going on the 8.14 train booked a while back so in the lap of the gods thats the risk of buying advanced tickets. Fingers crossed it's not too bad and doesn't cause too much travel disruption.

Not too worried, snow due later today but mainly in the west and likely to thaw enough by Saturday.

I'm based in Derby. Touch of snow this morning but nothing to cause any issues. Temperature not due above freezing until 11ish. And still very foggy. Believe met office weather warnings have been updated to be further south for rest of the week.

Decent away day ....always liked the way the staff on the bar under the away end have a multitude of pints pulled before half time, no queues if you want a half time beer there

Decent away day ....always liked the way the staff on the bar under the away end have a multitude of pints pulled before half time, no queues if you want a half time beer there

Two going from North Oxfordshire - camping for the weekend !?????

Ticket office said around 400 terrace and 200 seats sold so far, as of this morning. should be looking towards 800 maybe more?

Ticket office said around 400 terrace and 200 seats sold so far, as of this morning. should be looking towards 800 maybe more?
weather dependent , if it's 100% on and it's not chaos on road n rail I wouldn't be surprised if its 1k +

I've booked the train from Chester. Getting into Burton at 11.30am. How far is the ground from the station and are there many decent pubs along the way?

Back
Top Bottom