Local News Bullnose to close.

In the Fail........... https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/18786901.bullnose-morris-pub-shut-greene-king-closures/

This made me chuckle.. "The only other pub is The Blackbird and that’s a male-dominated drinking hole where the footballers go.".

They obviously don`t know the reality.....

I know we’ve been playing like a pub team at times lately but I can’t say I’ve spotted your archetypal “footballer” perusing the cocktails list when I’ve been in there.

I know we’ve been playing like a pub team at times lately but I can’t say I’ve spotted your archetypal “footballer” perusing the cocktails list when I’ve been in there.
You need to move into the Lounge Bar. It's a cornucopia of sartorial elegance, gastronomical endeavour and loquacious eloquence. The main bar is however, a dump.

You need to move into the Lounge Bar. It's a cornucopia of sartorial elegance, gastronomical endeavour and loquacious eloquence. The main bar is however, a dump.

Your exclusive invitation is rescinded forthright.
Were it not for current circumstances you would be up before the judge.
Bad form sir, bad form.

Your exclusive invitation is rescinded forthright.
Were it not for current circumstances you would be up before the judge.
Bad form sir, bad form.
Ah but I use the Private Dining Room. 'There isn't one' I hear you say. There is if you know the right people...........

I saw that quote and thought it a bit odd if you are trying to put across how many people use it now!
taken out of context....he did go on to say his wife used it and others years ago,it is a shame but Greene king bought all those pubs for a reason....to run them down and sell for housing,i hope the council refuse permission and Wetherspoons take it over.....its perfect for them. i might email them in a minute actually as i suggested the priory to them a while back .....no go for that either :(

taken out of context....he did go on to say his wife used it and others years ago,it is a shame but Greene king bought all those pubs for a reason....to run them down and sell for housing,i hope the council refuse permission and Wetherspoons take it over.....its perfect for them. i might email them in a minute actually as i suggested the priory to them a while back .....no go for that either :(
Over 25% of pubs have closed since 2000 and in some places, even higher. The UK has changed and with the impact of Covid 19, its likely to increase even faster.

More housing is needed so its not a bad idea converting Pubs into housing.

Back
Top Bottom