General Browne staying

This is excellent news.

Yes he’s a little inconsistent like most young players, but definitely a very good player at our level.

I’m surprised there hasn’t been more positive comments. For me Browne staying until the end of the season is a much bigger deal than Norman & Smith leaving.

This is excellent news.

Yes he’s a little inconsistent like most young players, but definitely a very good player at our level.

I’m surprised there hasn’t been more positive comments. For me Browne staying until the end of the season is a much bigger deal than Norman & Smith leaving.
Totally agree.
A quality player that can only help us. 6 goals so far and he could double that.

Very pleased with this. Good chance for him to learn off of Jordan Graham as well. With the options in these positions, we now have options to rest them when necessary.

Very good news. Random hypothetical, but if WHU ask if they can take him back in return for a wage-free Toni Martinez for 6/18 months, what would you say?

Good that he is staying until the end of the season. He has certainly improved since he came and on his day can be a game changer.

Yes I hope he really does a “Roofe loan” and goes for it second half of this season. Ok he’s probably not going to join us permanently at end of the loan, but just put himself in the market place or perhaps West Ham team by playing out of his skin for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom