General Browne Returns

It’s as much his power as his pace that I like. For a player with such speed and good footwork, he’s also able to go challenge in the air and outmuscle defenders. Think Agyei will be out on loan following this.

Happy with that a good player who hopefully will ad more goals and gives us options we are going up as champions

A cracking signing for us - and can't have been cheap. We know what the lad can do and with how our play has changed, another dimension to the squad. Welcome back Marcus!

Bloody hell. Hadn’t been checking the news yesterday. That was a bit out of the blue! Great to have him back. Yellow suits the lad.

It’s as much his power as his pace that I like. For a player with such speed and good footwork, he’s also able to go challenge in the air and outmuscle defenders. Think Agyei will be out on loan following this.

He is an outrageous athlete. Won’t forget that match vs Rochdale last season where he destroyed the RB

He is an outrageous athlete. Won’t forget that match vs Rochdale last season where he destroyed the RB
I was speaking to a Sunderland fan after the game at their place last season. He was suggesting that we were a dirty side but when I pointed our that they constantly brought down Browne, he said that they just couldn't live with him.
On his day some player but at Shrewsbury he let himself down.
Having upset Woodgate at Middlesbrough allegedly. He has a bit to prove which is a good thing.

Let’s hope he starts on Tuesday and is up for it. We’ve all seen both sides of Marcus Browne, but today was a reminder of what he can do. Outrageous that he didn’t start, which I really hoped he would along with Taylor.

Good that he’s already in the goals. Hopefully he will start next game and make a place his own - he certainly has the ability to do so.

Back
Top Bottom