Matches Bristol Rovers off Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, so another stop start part of the season, mind you they are in a bit of form under tisdale,

I hope we don’t have to many postponements other wise it will end up sat/tues/thurs but then again the season could get cancelled in the new year.

That should mean we win tonight, then miss a round, lose momentum and then begin another run of poor defeats - oh joy

Maybe not quite a bad thing. Bristol Rovers have won their last two league games (three if you throw in a PJT game too), scored seven and have frequently do well at our place.

Let’s hope when we play them the new manager bounce has come to an end.

And if Atkinson doesn't make tonight then gives him more time to get over his hip injury.

Bollox, dammit n blast... bastard covid.... thats fucked up my excuse to avoid shopping on the last sat before xmas wiped out :mad:

Hands (hold beer) face (insert beer) space....... what you give Mrs Sarge to go shopping...on her own. :ROFLMAO:

Also should the wombles collect something they don't want, the boxing day game could be at risk......
From Robinson’s pre match interview it sounds like Sunderland can play if they can prove they haven’t broken protocol which seems to be why they can play. If Bristol Rovers only have 2 players with covid but can’t prove they haven’t mixed with other people then that means they would of broken covid protocols. I’m sure the EFL with carry out one of their ‘thorough investigations’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom