General Bring them up 'right'

Sarge

God like member
What an absolutely brilliant 'marketing' ploy by the club. Lead all newborns in the 'shire to support their local EFL club, right from birth .... well done to all concerned for a top idea :):):)

though one teeny observation from me, perhaps if the slogan ' To The Manor Born' was added on the bib, it would absolutely perfect in every way ? ;)

Last edited:
My granddaughter was born at the JR 2 ten days ago any ideas about getting one retrospectively?
She will be attending our next Saturday home game v Southend if I have my say.

My grandson was a little older at six weeks before he attended his first game
You deserve one. Ask the club I am sure you can get one!

I would like some stubbie coolers (made out of wet suit material) so all us exiles in Perth can spread the word ?

If I can get some made I’ll send some over with my daughter in the summer when she comes over for a few weeks ?

Imagine the scene: A pregnant Swindon supporter is down our end of the A420 and goes into labour, ends up in the JR and is given an OUFC bib!!! Oh the first family photo would be great.

I also think this is a fantastic idea! My little ones were born in Reading (bad luck kids!) so again, wouldn’t necessarily be relevant - but I love this idea. And the older one is already getting dragged to football most weeks eating sweets and attached to her iPad so dad can watch the game anyway!

Great bit of proactive forward thinking from the club to get families in the area engaged in the club - whom we may not otherwise have reached.

Back
Top Bottom