General Bring them up 'right'

There is so much merchandise for Aussie Rules, , Rugby, etc here the club could ask one of the companies that supply them (Davaric in Malaga) to produce some and see how they go.

That would be great, I have quite a few siblings living in Perth.

I’ll actually try to do this mate, if I can ill make contact with you and arrange for her to meet you when she goes back.

Yes that is a problem - their start-up amount, also copyright for the image (badge and name) my brother in law works for Davrik and I did get some stubbie coolers for a fundraiser made up a few years back, I suppose the way to go about it is to contact OUFC merchandise to see if either they can get some made or let someone use the copyright to get them made. I feel that once we get better followed hear by advertising and when we get promoted = more tv over here then we will get more support.

What an absolutely brilliant 'marketing' ploy by the club. Lead all newborns in the 'shire to support their local EFL club, right from birth .... well done to all concerned for a top idea :):):)

though one teeny observation from me, perhaps if the slogan ' To The Manor Born' was added on the bib, it would absolutely perfect in every way ? ;)

It would be if we still played at The Manor

Back
Top Bottom