Votes: 77 44.0%
  • Call in the Donald

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Call in Noel Edmonds

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • I don't care anymore

Votes: 37 21.1%

• Total voters
Yes you’re right. I wish I was more like you, but literate and capable of independent thought, of course.
Still havent found that ignore button?? you dont want to ignore me do you?? You want to read my posts and educate yourself....there's a good lad....put yer toys back in the pram and tissues in the cupboard,you're a big boy now.

'British Nationalists'? Slippery slope Baz. No need to pollute these boards by publicising the latest right wing extremist nonsense.

As for 'no deal', I'll accept the view of most actual business owners that no deal would be a disaster, rather than the rantings of xenophobic haters.
So those countries are all in fine financial fettle then?

I’ll be glad when the brexit situation is resolved.
I still think there is a good chance of a deal without the crash that some want that will be so detrimental especially to small business.
It’ll be good to get away from personal attacks and focus on football again

I wasn't referring to the content, just the fact it's from 'British Nationalists'.
I didn’t post it because of British nationalists can’t stand the twats but financially these countries are in a pickle financially speaking off course.

Couldn't express it any better myself
good apart from he just couldnt disguise his remoaner side .....he didnt have to tell us it was blatently obvious.....he does talk a lot of truth but his deluded bbc propaganda filled brexit stuff.....NO he is sooooo wrong......The UK will be strong outside the EU .......why anyone would want to be ruled by the Nazis i dont know...........spitting on the graves of our war deaD......WELL DONE ....HOPE YOU ARE PROUD.

Can’t believe that we have fanatical extreme right wingers on here.
I’m all for a decent argument not responding to rants in response to logic

nicked off social media ...did make me smile ....

To the tune of Bernard Cribbins 'Right Said Fred":

“Right, ” said May “Gonna have a Brexit
Strong and simples, steady as we go”
Went to Brussels, tried to flex her muscles
She was getting nowhere
And so she had a cuppa tea and...

“Right, ” said May “Give a shout for Boris”
“Rah!” say Boris “this won’t take a mo!”
Told them “whistle”, made the EU bristle
He was getting nowhere
And so we had a cuppa tea
Now the PM had a think
And she thought we ought
To find someone to save us
So she called for David Davis
But he did no good
Did she really think he would?
“Right ” said May “DUP is needed
Call up Arlene, bung her lots of dough”
What a giggle, made the PM wriggle
Should have got her somewhere but no!
So May said “Let’s have another cuppa tea.”
And we said, “right-o”
“Right, ” said May, “Gonna need a backstop
Irish border, keep the status quo”
Her idea bit her in the rear
And it got her nowhere
And so we had a cuppa tea and
“Right, ” said May “Here’s the ultimatum
Vote this through coz it’s our final throw”
Croaky throat too, couldn’t get the vote through
She was getting nowhere
And so we had a cuppa tea.
Jacob had a think, and he said, “Look chaps
I get a sort of feeling
If we can slip no deal in
With a bribe or two we could force our Brexit through.”
“Right!” said May, loading up a shotgun
Peace and progress – everything must go
Was she in trouble, emptied both barrels,
Shot herself in both feet again!

good apart from he just couldnt disguise his remoaner side .....he didnt have to tell us it was blatently obvious.....he does talk a lot of truth but his deluded bbc propaganda filled brexit stuff.....NO he is sooooo wrong......The UK will be strong outside the EU .......why anyone would want to be ruled by the Nazis i dont know...........spitting on the graves of our war deaD......WELL DONE ....HOPE YOU ARE PROUD.

1/10

Hackneyed and cliched.

The story as I see it....
Cameron promised referendum in order to gain enough votes for conservative government security.
Referendum campaign sees lacklustre effort from the conservatives, allowing the fear mongering and Nirvana promising Farage et al to capitalise on the uninformed views of the many.
Subsequent result sees an astounding 'Brexit' result, with Farage subsequently admitting that his NHS promises may have been inaccurate. He resigns and so does Cameron.
May reluctantly accepts the poison chalice, and duly demonstrates how complex an EU divorce really is. 3 years on, and the situation speaks for itself.
Another referendum is being claimed by many as the most sensible option. This, however, is met with cries of 'undemocratic'. In my view the reverse is so. Allowing the now, much more informed electorate, to revisit the question is both democratic and necessary.
The political infighting and intransigence of those in power is an unmitigated embarrassment.
I voted to remain and would do so again if I had the chance. I have also signed the Article 50 revocation petition, although I suspect that won't happen but it signals the rejection of leaving the EU.
Finally, Cassox please grow up. Your insults and thinly disguised right wing views are out of touch and unwanted. To make reference to the Nazi's shows that your knowledge of history and how society works are both shallow and informed by your own bilious and putrid identity. (just an opinion ESB)

Are you 14?

I see the marchers today want to put "it" to the people. It's a shame none of them can agree on what "it" is, but nonetheless they had a good time telling like minded people in their echo chamber, how awful "it" is. It's almost like they are still trying to get their heads around the referendum or something.

I don't have the heart to tell them that Milli Vanilli mimed or Ratner's jewelry is crap.

Just like the protesters today saying how they wanted to put "it" to the people. But a lot of them had a jolly good romp around London about "it" didn't they?

It looks like May is finished whatever happens.
She’s run out of ideas and claims her way is the only way.
I wonder whether she is happy with what has happened and that we are being set up for staying in, either by repealing A50 or going down the second referendum route.
She has form because she kept repeating we would be leaving on March 29.
She’s ruled out the other two so don’t be surprised if she goes ahead. Voting on a series of options will seal it with the MPs

It looks like May is finished whatever happens.
She’s run out of ideas and claims her way is the only way.
I wonder whether she is happy with what has happened and that we are being set up for staying in, either by repealing A50 or going down the second referendum route.
She has form because she kept repeating we would be leaving on March 29.
She’s ruled out the other two so don’t be surprised if she goes ahead. Voting on a series of options will seal it with the MPs

By her machinations, procrastination and trying to crowbar her deal through she has actually opened the door for a No Deal Brexit again.

Back
Top Bottom