Votes: 77 44.0%
  • Call in the Donald

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Call in Noel Edmonds

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • I don't care anymore

Votes: 37 21.1%

• Total voters
Angela seems to have dealt BoJo a bit of a blow.....contradicting Juncker, says that an extension will happen if Commons reject his deal:

There's probably a few of the ex-Tories who would have voted for BoJo's deal if No Deal was the possible alternative, who may now be encouraged to delay further in the hope of something else they prefer.

Still think Saturday will be close, as long as the ERG don't scupper it. There's a bunch of Labour MPs that seem to be wavering.

It's always been their aim from day 1....will be interesting to see what AGs response is...at some point. He may say, yes no deal is entirely possible....once we're at the end of this WA, assuming it gets through parliament. Otherwise....write the letter, BOJO and Mutti will whip them into shape for a nice long extension....ding-dong!

So the referendum options, to respect the original result, should be:

Leave: With this deal.
Leave: With no deal.

Yep, like that..... [emoji16] (y)
Desperate.

If you think the majority of "the people", still want a Brexit, I wonder why you seem so scared/anti of having a remain option in any second referendum...

Angela seems to have dealt BoJo a bit of a blow.....contradicting Juncker, says that an extension will happen if Commons reject his deal:

There's probably a few of the ex-Tories who would have voted for BoJo's deal if No Deal was the possible alternative, who may now be encouraged to delay further in the hope of something else they prefer.

Still think Saturday will be close, as long as the ERG don't scupper it. There's a bunch of Labour MPs that seem to be wavering.

Now Macron has just come out and said “I don’t think a new extension should be granted“

Not that the French would vote down an application for an extension, but clearly a deliberate & helpful comment for Boris.

If BJ's deal is worse than May's deal (as MP's have said). Can they not have a simple vote?

BJ's deal
or
May's deal

Are they really going to vote this down for a potentially worse deal than BJ's??

Shudda wudda cudda........................

If BJ's deal is worse than May's deal (as MP's have said). Can they not have a simple vote?

BJ's deal
or
May's deal

Are they really going to vote this down for a potentially worse deal than BJ's??

Shudda wudda cudda........................
nope, it was voted for way back when, that the same WA cannot be brought to the house without *significant* or similar wording being changed (was at the discretion of John Burcow i believe?)

Desperate.

If you think the majority of "the people", still want a Brexit, I wonder why you seem so scared/anti of having a remain option in any second referendum...

It was a joke ........................ I typed that slowly..... do I need to add another emoji?

The YouGov poll suggests that leaving with a deal seems rather popular among the electorate.

On that basis I would prefer a General Election to really sort things out, put one party in a position of power and let them get back to running the country.

It was a joke ........................ I typed that slowly..... do I need to add another emoji?

The YouGov poll suggests that leaving with a deal seems rather popular among the electorate.

On that basis I would prefer a General Election to really sort things out, put one party in a position of power and let them get back to running the country.
But I can't see one party getting a maj!

Of course they are. That’s the option that crashes the economy entirely and allows disaster capitalists to come along and scoop everything up on the cheap, while also increasing the number of pounds to their name by shorting the currency after they’ve first ported their assets overseas. That’s the absolute holy grail of Brexit’s for anybody who is wealthy or attached to wealth professionally in any way.

The only people who want the no deal option outside of them are the ones who are too stupid to realise they’re campaigning for their houses to be worth less and their own cash to be worth less to boot. Or as I like to call them, idiots.

A GE would in no way give any clarity on what people want regarding Brexit as many other considerations, quite rightly, would decide who people vote for.

A GE is not a single issue vote, obviously.

Why not just have another referendum. Four options:

1. Leave with No deal
2. Leave with May’s deal
3. Leave with Boris’ deal
4. Remain

if 1-3 have over 50% pick whichever one is higher. If 4 is higher then forget all this.

No more arguments, everyone’s happy (!)

Why not just have another referendum. Four options:

1. Leave with No deal
2. Leave with May’s deal
3. Leave with Boris’ deal
4. Remain

if 1-3 have over 50% pick whichever one is higher. If 4 is higher then forget all this.

No more arguments, everyone’s happy (!)
You are splitting the leave vote across 3.

74.9% of the public could vote to leave but remain still remain win.

You are splitting the leave vote across 3.

74.9% of the public could vote to leave but remain still remain win.

No. As I said, if 1-3 have over 50% of the vote then leave, with whichever of those three got the highest.

eg

no deal: 30%
Mays: 10%
Boris: 20%
remain: 40%

then leaving wins with 60% of the vote, and no deal was the highest leave category, so we’d leave without a deal.

Workers rights 'missing' from Bozo's 'deal' .... implications of which should be fully considered by MPs before casting their vote in HoC today .....

First thing I read was:
"based on claims we've seen being made by politicians, the media, and others."
Bit odd considering the web site is called "fullfact.org"

Back
Top Bottom