Votes: 77 44.0%
  • Call in the Donald

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Call in Noel Edmonds

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • I don't care anymore

Votes: 37 21.1%

• Total voters
Unanimous decision in the Supreme Court ruling in favour of Gina Miller. Looks like parliament will reconvene tomorrow?

Poor ol Boris I bet there’s some awkward silences while the world leaders queue up for their sausages at the buffet counter at breakfast this morning.

Done with democracy, we can’t have a dictator either!???
I hear this chap is available right now
sacha_baron_cohen_2011_a_p.jpg

31 days left.................... opposition in turmoil, the smear machine firing salvo`s at BJ. Talk of Margaret Beckett as "Interim PM" in a Government of National Unity"... the same Margaret Beckett facing deselection by Corbyn`s militant left........................

Steady hand on the rudder..................................

Breaking News is Johnson is seeking an extension to 31/10 deadline if no deal agreed by 19/10
After all he has said for months
Is he now going to die in a ditch?

Breaking News is Johnson is seeking an extension to 31/10 deadline if no deal agreed by 19/10
After all he has said for months
Is he now going to die in a ditch?
I'm sure plenty of people will let him try. I'm interested to see what the point of it will be - could be the EU are giving positive back room vibes over the last proposal.

But this charade must not go on forever. Let's get on with our future, not our past

*dons tinfoil hat*

Who’s to say Johnson hasn’t had people paving the way for a member state to veto an extension so that we leave without a deal anyway. Wasn’t this something Farage had allegedly looked to do by colluding with Hungary or something?

I’m sure it’s not the case because he’s slowly but surely eradicating any sense that he can be trusted to keep his word on anything at all and will surely be remembered by the public when it comes to a general election.

Yeah, Hungarians were meeting with Gove and Raab yesterday. Would be illegal collusion, though.

Boris will send the letter......

"Dear EU,

I`ve had to write this letter to ask for an extension.
However, we don`t want one.
17.4 million voted to leave.
We are off on the 31st so can we have the 19th - 31st as the extension?
Job done.

Cheerio

Love

Boris"

tory party conference they all were tubthumping with the slogan we leave on 31st Oct... especially Alan B'stard Dominic Raab , Patel & Bozo ..... now this ? theyre really like a toilet with a broken flush in the breeze block ...full of S H I T ....

(edit - @Essexyellows marginally beat me to it )

Boris will send the letter......

"Dear EU,

I`ve had to write this letter to ask for an extension.
However, we don`t want one.
17.4 million voted to leave.
We are off on the 31st so can we have the 19th - 31st as the extension?
Job done.

Cheerio

Love

Boris"

He's buggered on that score as the text of the letter is already specified with the extension set to Jan 31st (unless the EU propose an alternative which is then voted on by Parliament iirc).

Yeah, Hungarians were meeting with Gove and Raab yesterday. Would be illegal collusion, though.

Would also be an extraordinarily ballsy move for Hungry to stand alone and be responsible for a No Deal Brexit, against the wishes of the rest of the EU. They are, after all, traditionally one of the top three net recipients of EU funding.

In general, I think that that BBC commentary got it right.
Assuming that a deal can't be worked out by October 19th (and the initial responses from the EU are not encouraging), then I think we all suspect that BoJo & co. have some plan up their sleeve to try and force Brexit themselves. We're just waiting to find out what it is - and whether it's better than every other failed plan they've had since coming to power.

tory party conference they all were tubthumping with the slogan we leave on 31st Oct... especially Alan B'stard Dominic Raab , Patel & Bozo ..... now this ? theyre really like a toilet with a broken flush in the breeze block ...full of S H I T ....

(edit - @Essexyellows marginally beat me to it )

Lets have a credible alternative. Liam Byrne "there's no money left". Don't make me laugh.

The Tories have been milking that joke for the last nine years. Didn't stop them making the debt bigger though.

John McDonnell says in his latest interview....

“we’ll NEVER accept an interim government without Jeremy Corbyn as PM.” Not even if a government led by a “impartial”/bipartisan PM was the only way to stop No Deal? “No, cause it wouldn’t work and it won’t have the support of Labour MPs.”

LibDem leaderJo Swinson refuses to back Jeremy Corbyn as PM, claiming he is unfit to lead the country.

The Government is restricted from governing, parliament is not functioning. We need a General Election ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom