Votes: 77 44.0%
  • Call in the Donald

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Call in Noel Edmonds

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • I don't care anymore

Votes: 37 21.1%

• Total voters
And... What is the point of another 3 month extension? Nothing is changing.

But the government is doing the square root of f all about getting a new deal, as Hammond pointed out this morning and now the EU ha e corroborated that.

Boris et all are lying through their teeth and yet you are OK to let them carry on...why?

Theres a few heated debates- and statements set for House of Commons today/ this evening - dust expected to have settled on all subjects by around 10pm, including the Emergency Withdrawal (EU) debate set for late afternoon, with the debate and eventual result(?) to have taken place by 10pm/ close of play

But the government is doing the square root of f all about getting a new deal, as Hammond pointed out this morning and now the EU ha e corroborated that.

Boris et all are lying through their teeth and yet you are OK to let them carry on...why?

Boris is playing the only card possible to get a deal by threatening No Deal.

Al Johnson's majority now gone following Philip Lee's defection to Lib Dems. Who's next?

Left or avoided de-selection by the party? :rolleyes:

Corbyn blathering on about the "apocalypse"......

Are you in anyway concerned by the hard right getting control of the Tory Party and getting rid of those with a different viewpoint when it used to be a "broadchurch"? Likewise, Labour and the hard left?

I'm very concerned at our 2 major parties purging those who don't agree with the narrow view of the leadership and the impact it will have on our democracy which is already being demonstrated by this Govt.

What about Raaaaaab facing an ousting for being a Brexiteer in a Remain constituency?

That would be funny if it wasn't worrying for democratic reasons as said in my previous post as I would expect Johnson to chuck out the local Tory Association as he can do apparently.

Obviously the drop has benefitted a number of people and industry and it could be argued it will secure some ordinary β€˜man on the street jobs’ but it’s not great for most people

Yep, as someone who gets paid in dollars, and having transferred all my savings to the US a few years ago, the crashing of the pound is a definite personal upside to a No Deal Brexit.

Trips back home are about to become extremely cheap for me.....assuming the UK keeps a handle on inflation.

On the rather more important issue of what the hell is going to happen now - seems as if BoJo has now lost his majority in parliament and is destined to lose this No Deal Brexit vote. So have to assume he'll go ahead and call an election, which leaves two questions:

1) Will Corbyn agree to it? A thousand poxes upon his house if he doesn't...….it is the only proper democratic way forward (and has been for months)
2) What will BoJo agree to, in order to get a pact done with Nige? He knows he can't win an election without him.

Are you in anyway concerned by the hard right getting control of the Tory Party and getting rid of those with a different viewpoint when it used to a "broadchurch"? Likewise, Labour and the hard left?

I'm very concerned at our 2 major parties purging those who don't agree with the narrow view of the leadership and the impact it will have on our democracy which is already being demonstrated by this Govt.
I'm equally concerned by a psychopath such as Cummings calling the shots for a party he has never had any affiliation with or membership of. It is said that he would refuse to be a member of any organisation that would have him[emoji1787]

Actually, a realignment of the 2.5 party system in this country is probably long overdue....any more 2 party and we might become the U S of A[emoji15]

More alliance and cooperation would probably be quite refreshing. Are our political classes capable?...doubt it.

It appears whoever did Sarge's list missed him off.
hed probably defected already? ... reckon there'll be a few more 'crossing the house' ... in the style of Winston Churchill, who flip flopped a few times between torys and liberals in HoC during his time as an MP

That would be funny if it wasn't worrying for democratic reasons as said in my previous post as I would expect Johnson to chuck out the local Tory Association as he can do apparently.
He can't chuck out the voters though...not yet anyway....

hed probably defected already? ... reckon there'll be a few more 'crossing the house' ... in the style of Winston Churchill, who flip flopped a few times between torys and liberals in HoC during his time as an MP
Perhaps Boris will be next to cross as Churchill is his hero...imagine the scenes...cries of "wrong bench, you bafoon" echoing through the chamber[emoji16]

No, he only did that a little while ago by walking across the House to join the Lib Dem benches as Johnson was speaking I believe.

No, he only did that a little while ago by walking across the House to join the Lib Dem benches as Johnson was speaking I believe.
losing track with all the back-stabbing ongoing o_O

BoJo's very own night of the long knives due soon isnt it? :unsure:

Philip Lee was deselected at a meeting in Bracknell almost a month ago. He’s only chosen now to defect to apply pressure on the PM. Come the election he will be gone

Back
Top Bottom