Votes: 77 44.0%
  • Call in the Donald

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Call in Noel Edmonds

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • I don't care anymore

Votes: 37 21.1%

• Total voters
Jacob Rees-Mogg reckons it will be 50 years to see any benefits. How long do you think it takes to negotiate trade deals and international agreements because 2 years is exceptionally optimistic?
No in 2 years we may have a much better idea we should have an idea how brexit is affecting everyone and what benefits we may get from going alone.

I'm curious - what have our leaders done over the past couple of years that gives you confidence that they'll be getting things right in the next two?

Personally, I was dubious about their capabilities two years ago - now I'm 100% sure they're incompetent and incapable of successfully governing the country in isolation.
In the next 2 those leaders will be gone and if there is a leader with a touch of Brexit about him, it will be interesting

Pretty much any trade deal we sign, especially early doors, will be a copy of the deal they already had with the EU. We'll still have to stick to the same regulations that we no longer make.

Well, I respect your belief Baz, but it's based on nothing but hope. Plenty of people with expert knowledge and lots of experience in organising trade deals around the world tend to disagree because they understand the complexities involved.
Some good news today.... Boris has chucked his hat into the leadership race

Can’t go with that she accused ( and I’m not a fan ) of Farage being a racist just because he wants turbulent to control our borders so do 17.4 million others as well

Farage, at the least, is xenophobic considering that poster about Turkey and the picture of all those non-white people* coupled with the language used. He is very happy to use xenophobic language/subject matter so Caroline Lucas has a fair point.

*Iirc they were actually refugees rather than Turks.

Pay attention Bazzer. Immigration to the UK is significantly higher from outside the EU...you know, the bit we've always had full control over.

Who are you going to blame that on?

Pay attention Bazzer. Immigration to the UK is significantly higher from outside the EU...you know, the bit we've always had full control over.

Who are you going to blame that on?
I have no idea what the quota of immigration is regarding their country or even the continent our overseas guest are from and tbh I don’t care if they’re working and contributing them fine, bit go back to the Blair/Brown government and accepting Bulgaria and Romania into the fold and allowing their citizens in but only if they had meaningful employment, that didn’t look the case back in 2006

Back
Top Bottom