Brexit Party Rally

Marked Ox

God like member

Inevitable somebody was going to make this leap. I wonder if Farage is doing it to troll these people on social media.

I will say the Brexit Party uniform isn't up to much looking at the picture on the left. ?

I will say it is laughable his trying to link back to the WW2 with the air raid siren etc though.

• React
Reactions: Ian

Brexit Party MEP David Bull isn't very bright based on this with direct trains and he can fly from Stansted to Strasbourg! The comments are amusing with some of them below:

"His objection seems to be that Strasbourg is a long way from the place where he lives. It's quite close to where a lot of other people live, but they're mostly not British so they don't count."

"Your own words condemn you. You take three trains in the UK and just one in France. Most of your journey time and almost all of the inconvenience is in the UK. You also seem to be blissfully unaware that you can change trains in Stratford and don't need to go into London."

"Yes fancy wanting a job as an MEP and finding out that it requires travel to Europe, and there are two sites. Did he not check the brief?"

"It takes just 4h54 London to Strasbourg with one easy same-station change in Lille, thanks to Europe ‘s growing high-speed rail network - bringing people together."

The Green Party MEP, ALexandra Phillips has remarkably managed to go direct:

Godwin's Law indeed. Let's not talk about the very real threat of rising populism / right wing extremism across Europe for fear that someone might use the 'N' word and lose the argument.

Funny how people invoke 'lest we forget' to recognise the bravery of our military veterans, but don't seem to apply it to the horrors of fascism just 80 years ago.

Let's keep the spectre of fascism at the forefront of our minds, 'lest we forget'.
The left with those lovable rougues antifa at the front seem as facist as the people they attack

I don't think anyone suggested differently Baz. What's your point? (And it's WE'RE).
May not have suggested differently but the amount of drivel of anti brexit feeling it’s just starting to get more tedious. And “ WE’RE “ so much for predictive texting.

I do wonder why all of the E.U. dont hold a vote on in or out in every Nation and then see what is left .
France is hardly flourishing unless you think full scale riots, police brutality and protests going on for as long and as bitter as any known ....and that in one of the biggest E.U.states is quite worrying.

Godwin's Law indeed. Let's not talk about the very real threat of rising populism / right wing extremism across Europe for fear that someone might use the 'N' word and lose the argument.

Funny how people invoke 'lest we forget' to recognise the bravery of our military veterans, but don't seem to apply it to the horrors of fascism just 80 years ago.

Let's keep the spectre of fascism at the forefront of our minds, 'lest we forget'.

Being right wing or populist does not make a person a fascist.
Wanting self governance & freedom does not make a person a fascist.
Putting your own house in order ahead of others does not make a person a fascist.

Remind me who drives the EU..... mostly a Franco-German alliance....... and you are looking for fascists?

Lest we forget that millions died for freedom & democracy.

The Brexit Party are pretty childish and petty for doing that, but I suppose they got exactly the response they were looking for both within the EU and on social media. It gives them free headlines over a pretty minor thing and sets the tone for their stay in the EU parliament.

As for Far Left violence, AnitFa kicked off again in Portland last weekend: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...o-portland-proud-boys-alt-right-a8981331.html

And sadly, that mentality is creeping over here judging by the recent anti-Trump protests. There were reports of quick dry cement being added to milkshakes too... Those anti fascists really look like a bunch of common law fascists don't they? Masks, coshes, bricks, etc.

Back
Top Bottom