National News The Brexit Thread 🇬🇧🇪🇺

I for one am sick of all of these remoaners sucking the positivity away from our sovereignty and the great deal struck by Boris!

Why don’t we start posting about all of the great things that have happened and all the benefits that are being realised now we’ve left....
Please be patient even Rees-Mogg is accepting it will take 50 years by which time sovereignty will most likely be irrelevant. You will have your own soverign state on the shores of the Bay of Tranquility.

Update on the above ^^
It was dispatched( posted) in Spain 12 days ago ....usual ( pre-brexit) time for a package (record) to arrive was between 5-7 days

so far , post brexit, its 12 days on from it being posted (air mai) no sign of the package from Spain :rolleyes:
...and finally ...15 days after being posted in Spain ,,,,,,, my first post Brexit. (vinyl), buy has arrived ( over double the pre brexit maximum time in the postal service)

thankfully no additional VAT or handling charges were levied either .... probably helped by the dealer declaring used vinyl record , value E0.00 on the customs declaration sticker

...and finally ...15 days after being posted in Spain ,,,,,,, my first post Brexit. (vinyl), buy has arrived ( over double the pre brexit maximum time in the postal service)

thankfully no additional VAT or handling charges were levied either .... probably helped by the dealer declaring used vinyl record , value E0.00 on the customs declaration sticker
As long as they didn't scratch it...

Value €0.00. You've been done!

Nothing to do with the world shopping online or Christmas & New Year then.......................

Tax dodger.

Making poor children starve by not contributing what is due. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1. I won't be buying any more stuff from Europe so its saving me money
Is placing voluntary restrictions on yourself, on top of the restrictions that have already been placed on you a benefit or a cry for help?

I really don't see where the stereotype of Brexiteers being thickos originated, I really don't!
It wasn't simply meant to be Brexiteers related, it was saying that many political issues are voted on by people who actually struggle to put cross on a ballot paper. Our predecessors fought for the right of one man one vote but too many voters simply do not respect it and perhaps worse do not understand it.
Worse, it is dangerous because eventually you arrive at the situation that arose in the US.
It is extremely niave to think it couldn't happen here.

Back
Top Bottom