National News The Brexit Thread 🇬🇧🇪🇺

Pathetic gaslighting BS from the usual source. :)
No mention of the tiny sample size or the Green voters I notice.
From the "article" - "A survey of 1200 people .....Those who didn’t vote, or voted Brexit or Green party in the December 2019 election"

What about the BAME community?
Their uptake is very low and they are at more risk than many.
Reference (bit better than twatter).

From the "article" - "A survey of 1200 people .....Those who didn’t vote, or voted Brexit or Green party in the December 2019 election"

You're easily triggered, aren't you?

You missed this, also from the article. I wonder why? 🤔

Supporters of Nigel Farage’s new Reform UK party - formerly the Brexit Party - are the most hesitant, with just over 50% saying they will take the vaccine, compared to 100% of SNP voters.

So if Brexit supporters are most likely to refuse the vaccine and the BAME community are known to be low uptakers, it must follow that the BAME population in the UK were the largest supporters of Brexit...

So if Brexit supporters are most likely to refuse the vaccine and the BAME community are known to be low uptakers, it must follow that the BAME population in the UK were the largest supporters of Brexit...
The low uptake on the BAME community ITK’s down to a lot of misinformation which the ante vax sees have been spreading.

You missed this, also from the article. I wonder why? 🤔

Supporters of Nigel Farage’s new Reform UK party - formerly the Brexit Party - are the most hesitant, with just over 50% saying they will take the vaccine, compared to 100% of SNP voters.

Because they are a very, very small minority.

It`s that word you seem to struggle with again - minority.

Isn`t that how things work these days?
All the local rags owned by the same company trawl the net for local mentions then regurgitate it as "news"?
Article in the (less than) Independent even says "In association with the UK Government"....I think most folk would get that clue.

Nice to see some pro-active and reasoned planning from some folk rather than endless chuntering. :)

This shouldn't add a great percentage increase to a bottle of my favourite Bolgheri m but I'd hazard it will your less than fine supermarket stuff. 😉

Organic & Vegan wines? Minority interests again... :)
Pretentious knob is just getting what he deserves...maybe he should take his head out of his a**e and log off Twatter for a bit and get on with life.

Pretentious knob is just getting what he deserves...maybe he should take his head out of his a**e and log off Twatter for a bit and get on with life.
You ooze sympathy.

As always.

I'm amazed that you find it OK to insulted a person you don't know.

Realism my old fruit, realism.

You can navel gaze as much as you like but sooner or later folk of that ilk will just have to stop mithering and crack on.

Of course, crack on. The answer to be used when you don't have an answer.

Not sure there are any answers though.

This is the sort of thing we now have to deal with and it isn’t going to change anytime soon.

So what choice is there?

I'm amazed that you find it OK to insulted a person you don't know.

Why am I bothered about some bloke who seems to struggle with the restrictions of Twitter? If you want to write an essay it`s not the place..... 1/26 :ROFLMAO:

His answer is he`ll have to get on with it because that is how it is now.

Sorry.....factual response again. The world isn`t going to stop because some organo-vegan wine importer isn`t having an easy ride.

Back
Top Bottom