EPL Brentford v Manchester United

andystroud

De Gea and the Man Utd small person 11 are awful. Brentford look like they'll score every time they attack and I wouldn't be surprised to see a Man Utd player sent off either as they've had a few goes (Luke Shaw was lucky the 4th goal was scored).

CR7 throwing himself to the floor expecting a free kick is very amusing too

I haven't watched the game to busy getting pissed in the sun but 🤣🤣🤣🤣 f**k man u there no better than Everton now in fact there worse

Quite amusing, really! I don't know why I take pleasure in Man Utd's misfortunes, but I have to admit that I do!

Anyone who had to put up with Man United fans throughout the 1990s and 2000s will revel in the schadenfreude towards Manchester United. We had a few of their fanboys on these forums over the years bragging about how good they were.

I hope their demise continues to be as wretched and painful as it currently is. Early days but Ten Hag has taken on a club that needs an infrastructure overhaul.

Anyone who had to put up with Man United fans throughout the 1990s and 2000s will revel in the schadenfreude towards Manchester United. We had a few of their fanboys on these forums over the years bragging about how good they were.

I hope their demise continues to be as wretched and painful as it currently is. Early days but Ten Hag has taken on a club that needs an infrastructure overhaul.
Growing up it was man u this man u that Fergie Is the best 🤣🤣🤣 now man u are s**t unfortunately ten Haag won't survive long enough to get them relegated

Feel sorry for the manager. The club is rotten to the core.

They need a complete over haul of players, because they are a mess, and I love it!

Did Sir Alex have too much control at Manchester United? Coming up to 10 years since his retirement and the last title win for them. Could be another 10 years before they mount a challenge. The demise since his retirement is astonishing

Did Sir Alex have too much control at Manchester United? Coming up to 10 years since his retirement and the last title win for them. Could be another 10 years before they mount a challenge. The demise since his retirement is astonishing

Long May it continue. They will go through what Liverpool had to endure, 25+ years without a title.

I’m off to Anfield on Monday night to watch Liverpool play Crystal Palace.

Uniteds got Liverpool next at Old Trafford, can see Utd being torn to shreds.

He still has too much influence to be good for them. It puts so much additional pressure on any manager there.
I remember Baldy claiming that when Ferguson left it was a great opportunity for the top managers in the world. I argued then, and still believe that whilst he’s involved it is a poisoned chalice. (Long may it continue!!)

ll has too much influence to be good for them. It puts so much additional pressure on any manager there.
I remember Baldy claiming that when Ferguson left it was a great opportunity for the top managers in the world. I argued then, and still believe that whilst he’s involved it is a poisoned chalice. (Long may it continue!!)

Agreed.

Ferguson stopped building a new team for the future seasons before his end and only cared about winning in those seasons. He basically shafted managers that followed.

It didn't help that the following managers had Woodward handling transfers for quite a few seasons as well. And the Glazers wanting supposed 'Stars' regardless of fitting team shape/patterns such as Paul Pogba and Ronaldo.

Feel sorry for the manager. The club is rotten to the core.

Is this the manager who accepted a 3 year multi million pound deal, with a golden goodbye if it all goes wrong.

Yeah, I’m totally gutted for him 😉

Long May it continue. They will go through what Liverpool had to endure, 25+ years without a title.

I’m off to Anfield on Monday night to watch Liverpool play Crystal Palace.

Uniteds got Liverpool next at Old Trafford, can see Utd being torn to shreds.
Could you fill in a scouting report?

Back
Top Bottom