EPL Brentford..... turning $700k into $300million

Thought you didn't like Twitter. ;):)

I don`t - its overpopulated my whining liberals who get very angsty over nothing in particular, however, in amongst the storm of dross, there are little nuggets of interest....

I don`t - its overpopulated my whining liberals who get very angsty over nothing in particular, however, in amongst the storm of dross, there are little nuggets of interest....

Why have you got your own whining liberals? :)

Why have you got your own whining liberals? :)

I like to sit and laugh to myself while they send themselves into a flat tailspin about Brexit, decades of Tory rule, starving kids and the sale of the NHS and then watch how quickly they update their Bio`s to reflect whatever is trendy this week..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The guy is living the dream. Imagine being able to buy the club you love and make real long term gains from it. Fantastic business model which we should try to emulate.

Although not a fan of the betting industry, it’s fantastic to see a genuine, life long supporter of a club become an owner and make a success of it.

The guy is living the dream. Imagine being able to buy the club you love and make real long term gains from it. Fantastic business model which we should try to emulate.
We're definitely already ahead of the curve in our division for analytics. And the success of Leicester and Brentford has led other teams to start looking seriously. For instance, Sunderland have invested in a large team of folk to do analytics for them recently, I believe.

We've had a really successful transfer history over the past few years, and we'll need to step it up soon to keep ahead of everyone.

I`m just checking to see if it was me that won the Euromillions.... if it was the journey starts here! :) :) (y)

Looks like we've all got to climb back aboard the positive bus again.

I had an email from the National Lottery saying I had won....................

What can I buy for £2.90 ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom