Brentford tickets

Norwich exile

Hey all,

Longtime lurker for many years, but first-time poster here. Live in Norwich and get to as many home & away games as I can, mostly the latter due to location and the increased appeal of away trips.

Know this is a long shot but was wondering if anyone had any spare tickets knocking about for the Brentford game? (Didn't get to buy one as I'm not a season ticket holder or member). Willing to pay over cost price, within reason.

Please PM me if interested
Many thanks

Likewise, if anyone else doesn’t fancy it I’ll take one off their hands (I’ll pay any reasonable price wanted) Willing to collect from anywhere in the Oxfordshire area either tonight or tomorrow.

Yep, due to the away end selling out it's a closed shop to anyone without a booking history at Brentford. Daft that they wouldn't give us a bigger allocation seeing as it'll be half full in the home ends

I am hoping there will be plenty of fans with spare tickets after the last three shambolic performances

I signed up on the Brentford website and bought a few tickets in a home stand. A doddle to do, no fees on the tickets or anything.

I signed up on the Brentford website and bought a few tickets in a home stand. A doddle to do, no fees on the tickets or anything.

Unification, have I missed a trick and is there a simple way to do this currently, or did you get them before we’d sold out our allocation?

How did you manage to do that? I tried but it’s not letting me buy tickets for the match, if I’m still struggling tomorrow is there any chance you could book me one and I’ll pick them up at the ground?

I am amazed that people without tickets want to go, after the last 3 games!

But I suppose if you have never been before, this is your last chance before there new stadium.

I am amazed that people without tickets want to go, after the last 3 games!

But I suppose if you have never been before, this is your last chance before there new stadium.

I’ve never been and my plans for the weekend have fallen through so I thought why not, decent enough away day in London or so I’ve heard and I missed the last game against them. I’m shocked that after the last three games nobody is wanting to give their tickets up, thought it would be easy for me!

Yep, due to the away end selling out it's a closed shop to anyone without a booking history at Brentford. Daft that they wouldn't give us a bigger allocation seeing as it'll be half full in the home ends

Not really, just impossible with the logistics of Griffin Park. There'd be no way of segregating fans as all the other stands have shared facilities and entrances. The club probably wish they could have given you more, they'd have welcomed the income.

Bump. Thought I'd try again. Anyone got a ticket (home or away end!) that they want to shift? Please PM if so, ta

Unification, have I missed a trick and is there a simple way to do this currently, or did you get them before we’d sold out our allocation?

Apologies for the delay in replying. I didn't spot the notification.

I'm not entirely sure! I may have managed to buy them as I’d been to a Brentford game as a neutral some years before but I think I only purchased a ticket as a guest then. I think instead of signing up, I clicked ‘Forgotten Password’ as I may have had a purchase history as a result of that. They may have had my email address on record from that which could have been enough although I did have to provide them with a series of new details such as a full address etc.

I’m now questioning how I managed to do it!

My other half needs an accessible seat, so we have tickets to sit in a mixed home/away accessible area. They must assume that disability mitigates any risk of mixing supporters, although have you seen what a walking stick can do!!!

Back
Top Bottom