Brentford away details

Oldham

1,050 standing and 550 seats at £15 a go. Sat 5 Jan.

Can’t see this going to general sale. Anyone know the capacity at Griffin Park?

Can’t see this going to general sale. Anyone know the capacity at Griffin Park?

About 12,600. The away allocation for FA Cup is 15% so 1,600 allocation is about right. I can't see Brentford selling the home allocation, so plenty of room in there.

The QPR v Leeds Utd and the Fulham v Oldham FA cup matches have been moved to the Sunday so that leaves us with a fairly clear run now on the Saturday......

Just spoke to ticket office and Brentford have not posted our tickets yet. Bit slow aren’t they?

no question travelling OUFC support WILL sell this one out, question is will Brentford make any more tickets available after we sell out the allocation?

no question travelling OUFC support WILL sell this one out, question is will Brentford make any more tickets available after we sell out the allocation?

They can give over 2,000 according to a Brentford fan I know, I reckon we could sell that or come close.

They can give over 2,000 according to a Brentford fan I know, I reckon we could sell that or come close.
hopefully Brentford will be more accommodating than pikey Ainsworth's non entities when it comes to allocating extra tickets to visiting supporters!

hopefully Brentford will be more accommodating than pikey Ainsworth's non entities when it comes to allocating extra tickets to visiting supporters!

And let us out of the ground safely!

The away end holds 1,600 so that's all you'll get I'd expect. A shame for you as unfortunately we probably won't even fill half the home ends - partly a result of the club not having taken cups seriously for a few years now, playing weakened teams in nearly every cup game.

In terms of segregation it wouldn't really work giving any more though, giving you part of another stand (which could only be a block in the New Road to the left of the away end) would be pretty difficult due to shared facilities in them. Would arguably make more sense though as your fans will probably be able to get tickets in home areas easily enough.

Anyone know how to add a new a season ticket on the online ticketing page?

The loungers have got tickets. Seated, of course! I do hope they serve some decent tea & biscuits. Mind you, as we will get the train up from our country estate, we might allow ourselves a couple of sherry's.

Train is a chore to get there tbh

Back
Top Bottom