Matches Breaking News

H

horseman

2 Friendlies with Posh on the SAME day July 27th 5:45 and 8pm Kick off

Huge huge news, I am not going to be able to sleep tonight..

Behind closed doors? Shame, as restrictions may well be lifted by then. Potential for open day? New kit, new players, push on season tickets, push on merchandise, potential new fans, get the kids in with the mascots around. Just a thought.

I reckon tomorrow will be the biggest announcement!..

They are going to bring back the catching of footballs in dustbins as the halftime ‘entertainment’ 😎

I reckon tomorrow will be the biggest announcement!..

They are going to bring back the catching of footballs in dustbins as the halftime ‘entertainment’ 😎

Now if they are announcing that they are bringing back the Army Bomb Detector Dog as pre-match entertainment then that will be the biggest announcement of the summer.

Now if they are announcing that they are bringing back the Army Bomb Detector Dog as pre-match entertainment then that will be the biggest announcement of the summer.
Please. Call him Caesar. Or as I call him, Sir.

Wes Thomas was pissing about kicking the ball over him at half time. Came on and did his Achilles.

That dog is a hero.

This really does have all the signs of a complete PR disaster. What a farce.

The greatest weapon the British Army possess.
It’s nice to think that we all sleep safer in our beds, knowing that Caesar is out there on the front line.😂😂😂

Hopefully we’ll be able to attend the Ox City game. I see Shrewsbury have nearly sold out their allocation for a Pre season game at Telford Utd.

Back
Top Bottom