Brannagan

And with this potential transfer of young Brannigan being plastered all over the internet, radox could also announce that the deal has been hijacked and he’s of elsewhere.
I can only think that you are on a wind up. If you are half as miserable as you sound .............

this tweet from Brannagan's dad yesterday has since been deleted. Bit concerning.

Attachments

• DTIJG2FWsAAYJFC.jpg-large.jpeg
    DTIJG2FWsAAYJFC.jpg-large.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 95
this tweet from Brannagan's dad yesterday has since been deleted. Bit concerning.
Or maybe he deleted it because fans were offended that he said we were a step back? He also liked a tweet about us winning last night and through to bext round.

esterday at 4:14 PM#26
Marked Ox said:
It could be announced live on RadOx tonight as they will all be there.

bazzer9461 wrote
And with this potential transfer of young Brannigan being plastered all over the internet, radox could also announce that the deal has been hijacked and he’s of elsewhere.

Brannigan name out there in the market just what his manager wants hope he comes but don't see it happening now.

I think there is far too much speculation for this to happen now, just doesn't feel like how our transfers usually happen. Look at Dickie, all done quietly

It sounds like his management team are releasing rumours to drum up some interest and get a load of enquiries.

Hope I am wrong as he looks a decent player, could be the Lundstram replacement we've been crying out for this season.

I think there is far too much speculation for this to happen now, just doesn't feel like how our transfers usually happen. Look at Dickie, all done quietly

It sounds like his management team are releasing rumours to drum up some interest and get a load of enquiries.

Hope I am wrong as he looks a decent player, could be the Lundstram replacement we've been crying out for this season.
When you sign someone from a high profile team, news will always get out. Who knows they could've had talks, he's agreed to sign and he comes back later in the week to sign because we had a game yesterday.

On the other hand this might not be the case and talks might've broke down. I think the way PEP spoke last night suggests something is happening though.

It seems he was in Oxford on Monday, so could be clearing up contract stuff in Liverpool (and life) before coming to Oxford Thursday/Friday.

When you sign someone from a high profile team, news will always get out. Who knows they could've had talks, he's agreed to sign and he comes back later in the week to sign because we had a game yesterday.

On the other hand this might not be the case and talks might've broke down. I think the way PEP spoke last night suggests something is happening though.

Didn't have this with Ledson, Lundstram or Rothwell, but you're right, different clubs do things differently

Back
Top Bottom