Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Any early nominations for next weeks hounding?

Going back think we’ve had;
Stevens = Waste of a wage.
Long = Not good enough at this level.
Henry = Not enough pace.
Winnall = Good old fashioned crock.
Sykes = Needs to be moved on.
Moore = Not a leader/needs a leader.
Hanson = Doesn’t have a position.
Ruffels = Far to local for the first team.
Kelly = Needs more time on the ball.

I’m sure we could go through the whole squad but it’s a League 1 squad and a decent one at that.

Henry = Not enough pace.

I’m sure we could go through the whole squad but it’s a League 1 squad and a decent one at that.
How about 'Taylor = he's bloody rubbish coming off the bench'

Henry = Not enough pace.

Atkinson - not ready. We can't possibly have two inexperienced centre backs

McGuane- not up to it. Luxury player

Ruffels (when having a poor time)- he is really a midfield player and isn't really a left back.

Henry = Not enough pace.

Kelly apart from that free kick hasn’t really lived up to his potential

Henry = Not enough pace.

I was thinking last night, I think this is the best KR side we've had. I think a starting XI of Stevens, back 4, Gorrin, Brannagan, McGuane, Barker, Lee/Henry, Taylor is better than the other best starting XI we've had under him, which imo was autumn 2019 - Eastwood, Cadden, Dickie, Mous, Ruffels, Gorrin, Brannagan, Baptiste, Henry, Fosu, Taylor. The bench is certainly stronger - having Winnall, Sykes, Shodipo and whoever of Henry or Lee didn't start, as well as good players like Kelly and Forde, to bring on is a massive upgrade on Mackie, Agyei and/or Woodburn.

Wonderful cross for our second goal yesterday and looks to have a good amount of pace and quality. Very exciting player for league one!

That said it’s scary how lazy his touch was in build up to their goal and after losing it he made no effort to get back and help ruffels out and is still stood in virtually same spot hands on hips when ball hits the net. Hoping this is just lack of sharpness/awareness that will get ironed out but I’ve seen Sean Clare crucified on here for far less.

Please don’t think I’m on here to moan though as I believe his forward play combined with the other attacking talents we have at the clubs is taking us up!!

How about 'Taylor = he's bloody rubbish coming off the bench'
Or Agyei.... isnt good enough out wide/up front

Dan's had a such huge share of hounding he could be a master.of the hunt

Last edited:
Wonderful cross for our second goal yesterday and looks to have a good amount of pace and quality. Very exciting player for league one!

That said it’s scary how lazy his touch was in build up to their goal and after losing it he made no effort to get back and help ruffels out and is still stood in virtually same spot hands on hips when ball hits the net. Hoping this is just lack of sharpness/awareness that will get ironed out but I’ve seen Sean Clare crucified on here for far less.

Please don’t think I’m on here to moan though as I believe his forward play combined with the other attacking talents we have at the clubs is taking us up!!
You mean wonderful cross for our first goal

For a club with an owner who is a potless asset stripper, a gobby, one trick popony barely tolerable manager and so many average players, who don't get paid on time, have to put up with cold showers and a training ground that hasn't had lawn mowers for 3 years - we're performing bloody well!!!

But tbf what has Kelly done that is worth a note

An absolutely perfect free kick chipped over to Matty Taylor to score. Some of his set pieces have been sublime. In a number of games his ratting for the ball and pressing along with the other attackers and midfielders has been very good. He was a significant part of midfield with McGuane and Gorrin that helped turn our season around. He has been up and down performance wise but he has done plenty of note.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom