Brad Stuver?!

How would a Sheffield newspaper know about an unannounced Oxford loan signing from the US, that even the Oxford Mail doesn't mention?

Sounds like rumour mongering to me.

How would a Sheffield newspaper know about an unannounced Oxford loan signing from the US, that even the Oxford Mail doesn't mention?

Sounds like rumour mongering to me.

I have just rung the Sheffield rag up and spoke to a journalist. He told me it's true and asked why we don't know. Give them a call the guy you want is called Mr S Coop

Bit surprised that there isn't more concern about what this means for our current GK

There’s no way on earth the Sheffield Star have the inside track on Oxford transfer business

The writer has just picked it up from soccer base

But where they got it from I don’t know. They would normally take all their ins and outs from the press association

I used to know some of the guys who run that site. They do not peddle nonsense

Barnsley have picked up on thisnsupposed signing and in response to them putting in for Eastwood
I found this

Romared said:
Today 04:30 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
Why would you go from a No. 1 and being a super trooper. To Barnsley and feeling like a No.2?
Obvious were bigger and betta than them

It beats watching any of the soaps on tv at the moment. What the hell is going on at our beloved club? Living in Harrogate, North Yorkshire I am utterly confused as to what is going on? However, I believe we have all got to be patient and see what happens next.

Here’s a secret. We don’t get any more information just because we live in Oxon.

Back
Top Bottom