Brad Stuver?!

Ian

Liam Linsey, the left-sided CB who MAPP was about to sign on the day he left for £350,000 last summer, now subject to a £6m bid!

Gary Baldi

I wonder if the bad news will be released as ' official ' once the new manager is in place......in the hope that fans save their meltdown due to the new manager effect.
Some of the snowflakes in our fanbase simply love a meltdown too much not miss out when the manager is announced.

MJB

V weird. He's on the oufc roster on soccerbase - could be the star getting info there http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1964
Signed a loan deal with Oxford on 12th January. This is bizarre, very bizarre.

We or Pep may have signed a player and forgotten to announce it!
We had that ridiculous situation a couple of years when it wasn’t entirely clear whether we had signed John Campbell or not from Jarrow Roofing.

When is a signing not a signing?

It beats watching any of the soaps on tv at the moment. What the hell is going on at our beloved club? Living in Harrogate, North Yorkshire I am utterly confused as to what is going on? However, I believe we have all got to be patient and see what happens next.

It beats watching any of the soaps on tv at the moment. What the hell is going on at our beloved club? Living in Harrogate, North Yorkshire I am utterly confused as to what is going on? However, I believe we have all got to be patient and see what happens next.
:)
We haven't actually got any other choice. Be patient and see what happens or ummmmm be patient and see what happens

Top Bottom