Boris 'Spaffing' Johnson

gofish2

Boris Johnson has sparked outrage after claiming money spent investigating historic child sexual abuse had been “spaffed up the wall”.
Labour branded the ex-foreign secretary a “shameless, dangerous oaf” for his latest gaffe, which came in response to questions about police numbers during a radio phone-in.

Mr Johnson, who has long harboured Tory leadership ambitions, argued that money spent on investigating historic crimes would be better channelled into boosting police numbers, in the wake of a spate of fatal stabbings.

But the former London mayor’s crude choice of language immediately drew criticism, with MPs urging him to apologise to victims.

Mr Johnson told LBC: “Keeping numbers high on the streets is certainly important but the question is about where you spend the money and where you deploy the officers.
“And one comment I would make is I think an awful lot of money and an awful lot of police time now goes into these historic offences and all this malarkey.

“You know, £60m I saw was being spaffed up a wall, you know, on some investigation into historic child abuse.

What a fecking t**t........!

Back
Top Bottom