National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Squeezy Johnson. But who are you going to believe? The proven habitual liar or the many women who claim to have experienced the same signature grope?

And? What he does in his private life is down to him.
That somebody chooses to sell the story is a known risk.
She doesn`t sound too traumatised by the events.......

Makes more Twitter noise for the GLP though. :ROFLMAO:

Duh. .. because one of the biggest challenges this country faces is misogynistic which at its extreme results in murder.

Duh. .. because one of the biggest challenges this country faces is misogynistic which at its extreme results in murder.

Jeezus H you are pathetic even for a lefty ❄️.

Did she complain? No.
Did she enjoy it? Probably.
Did she sell the story? Yes.

Misogyny is obviously the new racism then? If you don`t condemn it you are part of the problem?

How about this........ she offered it on a plate to Boris, he thought with his dick and helped himself.

Maybe she took advantage of him?

Jeezus H you are pathetic even for a lefty ❄️.

Did she complain? No.
Did she enjoy it? Probably.
Did she sell the story? Yes.

Misogyny is obviously the new racism then? If you don`t condemn it you are part of the problem?

How about this........ she offered it on a plate to Boris, he thought with his dick and helped himself.

Maybe she took advantage of him?
You're not looking down the thread to see the other women who say he did the same thing to them.

Seems like he has a case to answer at the very least.

You're not looking down the thread to see the other women who say he did the same thing to them.

He may well have, but for once, just face up to reality.
It ain’t going to happen.

If those women are so gravely concerned then they complain to the Police, not Twitter, and a case is built based on evidence, not hearsay.

Of course the GLP ethos appears to be "if you throw enough :poop::poop::poop: " then, eventually, some will stick and they can triumphantly Tweet "Told you so".

The only issue I have is that she got public funds in this period* from Johnson which is dubious at best. Nice to know he is consistent though and his national Govt operate in the same way with mates contracts etc.

*Assuming my timing is right.

Last edited:
If those women are so gravely concerned then they complain to the Police, not Twitter, and a case is built based on evidence, not hearsay.

Of course the GLP ethos appears to be "if you throw enough :poop::poop::poop: " then, eventually, some will stick and they can triumphantly Tweet "Told you so".
With conviction rates in rape cases being so low women are not going to face the upheaval in their lives reporting a hand on a knee or leg will bring. The creeps who do this know this and know they will get away with it.

With conviction rates in rape cases being so low women are not going to face the upheaval in their lives reporting a hand on a knee or leg will bring. The creeps who do this know this and know they will get away with it.

How many blokes do you think have been subject to the crotch grab or a**e stroke.

That was in reference to a hand on a leg, nothing more.
So what are you saying? Because there are cases of "crotch grab or a**e strokes' by women it's OK for men to sexually assault women?

The story here is misappropriation of public funds, which I doubt will even be investigated.

So what are you saying? Because there are cases of "crotch grab or a**e strokes' by women it's OK for men to sexually assault women?

Absolutely not. Why would you think that?

Last edited:
No the story, according to @QR, is that any form of physical contact with the opposite gender is 1 step from murdering them.

Straight up.
I didn't expect you to take misogyny and assaults against women seriously.

That's e the only point I could deduce. So, what your point?

Sorry for any confusion.

Just to reiterate, I was replying to your comment that women do not report “hands on knees” because of the upheaval this would bring to their lives. In your words, the people who do this know they would get away with it.

I was just applying some balance that men can also experience similar situations.

• React
Reactions: QR
And just to add that having been a juror on the most distressing rape case, I struggle to reconcile hands on knees and pinching of the bum in the same ball park.

That is in no way to say that this is right, it is absolutely not, but the issues are poles apart.

I cant begin to explain the trauma that this woman had experienced and as a juror I am haunted to this day about the brutality of what I heard.

Back
Top Bottom