National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Is Boris the weakest PM in living memory? He fails to act over Cummings and Patel because he likes them both. He gets rid of Cummings and Cain because his own position is threatened by the tory machine. He fails to realise it says more about his own personal weaknesses. It shows that he accepts that bullying and lying are just normal. I suppose if you look at his record why would you exect him react any different. The typical response of a moral leper. How many jobs has he lost for lying, how many children has he reared. His actions are of a Victorian aristocrat and that is his fundamental weakness as a politician and as a human being. It will also being the reason he leaves office before the next election. Those actions and the weekly humiliation by he gets from Starmer every Wednesday.

Now you are trying to justify bullying. THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

If a person has to resort to bullying it speaks volumes about their limitations as a manager.

Read what I wrote cherub.

Clear & concise expectations in clear and unambiguous terms.

Simple as that.

We weren`t there to try and "please both" the purpose was to inform them that their respective pettiness was detrimental to themselves, the team and their ability to do the job.

They had a clear choice; To follow the correct formal procedure or not.

Read what I wrote cherub.

Clear & concise expectations in clear and unambiguous terms.

Simple as that.

We weren`t there to try and "please both" the purpose was to inform them that their respective pettiness was detrimental to themselves, the team and their ability to do the job.

They had a clear choice; To follow the correct formal procedure or not.
I read this....

Yep, would probably classify as bullying & harassment and a breach of the ministerial code but it sorted the problem.

I read this....

Yep, would probably classify as bullying & harassment and a breach of the ministerial code but it sorted the problem.

If you really wanted to go down that road.

Having a 1-2-1 meeting is supposed to be minuted.... it wasn`t. Nobody died.

I should imagine the ministerial code probably says "don`t raise your voice" ..........or be a woman............or be a woman of Asian heritage.

Sometimes a bit of character rocks the boat in a good way, one of my appraisals says I have a "unique ability to place holes in the boat above the waterline so no damage caused, however it needs to be tempered".

I should think Priti reached a limit of frustration that led to a couple of inappropriate outbursts, no more, no less. Maybe people should look at the source of that frustration rather than the collateral damage.

I should think Priti reached a limit of frustration that led to a couple of inappropriate outbursts, no more, no less. Maybe people should look at the source of that frustration rather than the collateral damage.
But this was not the only occasion, in all her ministerial roles she has attempted her bullying management style. Hardly surprising, that in a male orientated environment I would imagine the only way she can makes her mark is by bullying. She after all is not known as Pritti Useless without reason.

[emoji23]
aa682da99c80a5be6a9b9a7c8cd4d377.jpg

If you really wanted to go down that road.

Having a 1-2-1 meeting is supposed to be minuted.... it wasn`t. Nobody died.

I should imagine the ministerial code probably says "don`t raise your voice" ..........or be a woman............or be a woman of Asian heritage.

Sometimes a bit of character rocks the boat in a good way, one of my appraisals says I have a "unique ability to place holes in the boat above the waterline so no damage caused, however it needs to be tempered".

Hum, a self confessed bully standing up for bullying. Never a good look.

Hum, a self confessed bully standing up for bullying. Never a good look.

Alternative style.
Lots of people had tried, and failed, over several years to resolve their issues.
My intervention made their working relationship better, they became better team members and there was far less disruption for a lot of people.

Remind me what I did "wrong" and/or where I said it was my normal behaviour?
Sometimes you need a hammer in the tool kit for the stubborn bits.

Alternative style.
Lots of people had tried, and failed, over several years to resolve their issues.
My intervention made their working relationship better, they became better team members and there was far less disruption for a lot of people.

Remind me what I did "wrong" and/or where I said it was my normal behaviour?
Sometimes you need a hammer in the tool kit for the stubborn bits.
Either bullying is OK or it isn't. You can't say 'I'll only bully where I think it will get results' or else it's a licence to bully. But as a self confessed bully I don't expect you to understand that.

Either bullying is OK or it isn't. You can't say 'I'll only bully where I think it will get results' or else it's a licence to bully. But as a self confessed bully I don't expect you to understand that.

You really are struggling with the concept of having a wide range of skills to resolve problems aren`t you?
Unique problems often require unique solutions.
They had clear and concise expectations set and were given clear guidance as to the correct route to follow if they so wished.

I`ll leave you to your cuddly world where everything is made of sugar & spice and everyone gets along like little puppies.

You really are struggling with the concept of having a wide range of skills to resolve problems aren`t you?
Unique problems often require unique solutions.
They had clear and concise expectations set and were given clear guidance as to the correct route to follow if they so wished.

I`ll leave you to your cuddly world where everything is made of sugar & spice and everyone gets along like little puppies.
If you had a 'wide range of skills' you would have to resort to bullying.

Yes but you cant pick and choose when its okay to bully and when its not. Large numbers of the Labour Party membership bully Jews and the leadership look the other way - thats okay. A tory tells a couple of people to pull their finger out - not okay.

Yes but you cant pick and choose when its okay to bully and when its not. Large numbers of the Labour Party membership bully Jews and the leadership look the other way - thats okay. A tory tells a couple of people to pull their finger out - not okay.
Who's picking and choosing?

Was this Bully acceptable?

Apparently / allegedly 'he' was 'Super, smashing, great'

e1d1071d72fe09a6e8f2409983693c69.png.jpg

Wasn't Steve Bull managing Stafford when we played at their place with the 'open air' loos, years ago? Or I am making that up?

There are two sides to every story. So a very senior minister was not getting the co-operation her position merited from some 'jobs-for-life' civil servants probably because of her gender or ethnicity or a combination of both resulting in her raising her voice to them born of frustration. Of course, in this politically correct world that we now inhabit, this behaviour must be given the appropriate label which in this case was deemed to be Bullying.
I'm heartily sick of so-called political correctness, it's about time the sensitive souls grew a pair and accepted life for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom