National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

He's on holiday. For the fourth time since the election (not counting the month he was ill.) Doesn't work weekends, takes 3 hour naps in the day. He doesn't do anything.
So it sounds like you think he turns the phones and the laptop off, for three hours a day, wakes up and catches up on what he’s missed, same at weekends, same on holidays, no disturbances, no contact from staff. Helluva job, where do I apply?
If all of what you say is true, he’s either a particularly good leader and manager of people and ’business’ or a particularly bad one.
Where can I find the evidence of all these absences?

A little known factoid...................

"The Prime Minister and Government Ministers are appointed to their positions as office-holders therefore, unlike employees of an organisation, they do not have codified terms and conditions."

Aside from that.............. he`s a human being & a new dad so needs to take a break same as all of us.

A little known factoid...................

"The Prime Minister and Government Ministers are appointed to their positions as office-holders therefore, unlike employees of an organisation, they do not have codified terms and conditions."

Aside from that.............. he`s a human being & a new dad so needs to take a break same as all of us.
Some people want and expect him to be a Jacinda Arden, front and centre of every national issue or crisis.
Apart from capacity issues, that’s not Boris‘ style. Accept it or not, that’s not the way he leads the country and probably never will be, and how he interprets and applies the lack of codified terms and conditions will anger some and please others.
But if you don’t like him, you can always get Priti Patel at 25/1 for next prime minister.....

That kinda trumps the "he's a new dad" argument, though, doesn't it.

No argument, its a fact. He is allowed paternity leave, he is allowed a holiday. He is a human being who allows the wider team to do their bit, how well that is done is up for debate but hey ho!
In NZ the government is an alliance (Labour, NZ First & the Greens) so Ardern has to be far more pragmatic & centralist to get things done, and is far more of a spokesperson than we might realise so gets the headlines as though "she did it".

No argument, its a fact. He is allowed paternity leave, he is allowed a holiday. He is a human being who allows the wider team to do their bit, how well that is done is up for debate but hey ho!
In NZ the government is an alliance (Labour, NZ First & the Greens) so Ardern has to be far more pragmatic & centralist to get things done, and is far more of a spokesperson than we might realise so gets the headlines as though "she did it".
I meant that she became a mum while Prime Minister and still managed to appear engaged and present. Not that I want to see Bozza breastfeeding in the house.

Some people want and expect him to be a Jacinda Arden, front and centre of every national issue or crisis.
Apart from capacity issues, that’s not Boris‘ style. Accept it or not, that’s not the way he leads the country and probably never will be, and how he interprets and applies the lack of codified terms and conditions will anger some and please others.
But if you don’t like him, you can always get Priti Patel at 25/1 for next prime minister.....

Being front and centre in the middle of national crisis for the majority of time I don't think is too much to ask of a Prime Minister. A role that he has coveted for so long and has been close enough to know beforehand what the role entailed. To make a vague comparison back in our relegation battle when KR first joined, it would be like him going on a 3 week holiday at the end of March/start of April.

Being front and centre in the middle of national crisis for the majority of time I don't think is too much to ask of a Prime Minister. A role that he has coveted for so long and has been close enough to know beforehand what the role entailed. To make a vague comparison back in our relegation battle when KR first joined, it would be like him going on a 3 week holiday at the end of March/start of April.
^^ exactly

Indeed, I believe they "trigger" their signals using "gaslighting", from the comfort of a "safe space" with a cup of "froth". Being timely is essential: tick-tock! And strictly no "Whataboutism"!
Great news! This post has allowed to me to agree terms with 2 international brands over some products we've been talking about over the past few months. A new froth range for outraged lefties.

I am pleased to share the mock ups of the products. Thanks for building my profile and allowing me this great opportunity.

First is a Navegante eau de froth after shave, from a well known fashion brand. Bet you can't guess who! LOL
eau de froth.png

The second is the most exciting.

A big Coffe company has agreed to add a Navegante latte, with added Soy froth for a creamier and larger outrage, into their range. The Colombian beans are truly outstanding and hand picked with left hands only and selected to help the coffee froth as much as possible. The soy comes from only the choicest Communist states. A perfect blend!
tassimo-froth.png

I am truly blessed to work with such large brands on such great products. Thank you so, so much.

I hope I can count on your patronage? It would be a honour and a pleasure.

Even better, there is an opportunity to create a board game called Froth Who where players guess which leftie posted the most froth on Yellows Forum. Don't steal the idea tho, it's a real money spinner!

Yours forever,
Gary Baldi
x

I meant that she became a mum while Prime Minister and still managed to appear engaged and present. Not that I want to see Bozza breastfeeding in the house.
An image I will struggle with all afternoon .
Does he have the potential capacity that may publicly allow him to appear as engaged and present, particularly as a new parent, and does he feel it necessary. He might not. I think there have been times where he should have been more visible, but make yourself too visible and people expect that all the time, criticising or asking questions of someone when they don’t appear as expected. It’s a balance for me.

Does he have the potential capacity that may publicly allow him to appear as engaged and present, particularly as a new parent, and does he feel it necessary. He might not. I think there have been times where he should have been more visible, but make yourself too visible and people expect that all the time, criticising or asking questions of someone when they don’t appear as expected. It’s a balance for me.

Well he never bothered about parenting previously...

Great news! This post has allowed to me to agree terms with 2 international brands over some products we've been talking about over the past few months. A new froth range for outraged lefties.

I am pleased to share the mock ups of the products. Thanks for building my profile and allowing me this great opportunity.

First is a Navegante eau de froth after shave, from a well known fashion brand. Bet you can't guess who! LOL
View attachment 4388

A big Coffe company has agreed to add a Navegante latte, with added Soy froth for a creamier and larger outrage, into their range. The Colombian beans are truly outstanding and hand picked with left hands only and selected to help the coffee froth as much as possible. The soy comes from only the choicest Communist states. A perfect blend!
View attachment 4389

I am truly blessed to work with such large brands on such great products. Thank you so, so much.

Even better, there is an opportunity to create a board game called Froth Who where players guess which leftie posted the most froth on Yellows Forum. Don't steal the idea tho, it's a real money spinner!

Yours forever,
Gary Baldi
x

Lads, I think I've caught a monster! I may need some assistance reelin' her in! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think that this is just making excuses for him. A Prime Minister is supposed to lead the country. And that *does* entail being visible, being the 'face' of the government, explaining policy etc etc. He might not deem it necessary - if so, he is simply wrong.
I haven't got his holiday diary, paternity leave dates and work timesheets to hand (!), but the *impression* given is that he does very little and what he does do, he doesn't do very well. He may be much maligned of course, and be poring over reports, recommendations, advice and data for hours on end - but he has been doing a bloody good job of hiding it!

View attachment 4388

View attachment 4389

Yours forever,
Gary Baldi
x
This is the very definition of narcissism, seemingly confusing some lively debate on a forum with an ongoing obsession. For your information, personally I'm not an 'outraged lefty' but a bleeding heart liberal (and very probably a 'virtual signaller').

Oh, silly me, you've not caught me out with some of your famed sarcasm have you? Doh!

She had 6 weeks mat leave so was not "present"............Winston Peters filled in for those 6 weeks. ;)

I think that this is just making excuses for him. A Prime Minister is supposed to lead the country. And that *does* entail being visible, being the 'face' of the government, explaining policy etc etc. He might not deem it necessary - if so, he is simply wrong.
I haven't got his holiday diary, paternity leave dates and work timesheets to hand (!), but the *impression* given is that he does very little and what he does do, he doesn't do very well. He may be much maligned of course, and be poring over reports, recommendations, advice and data for hours on end - but he has been doing a bloody good job of hiding it!
I’m not making excuses for him ZTH and I don’t disagree with your views on leadership. I said he should have been a more visible leader at times and so will many others.

She had 6 weeks mat leave so was not "present"............Winston Peters filled in for those 6 weeks. ;)
Yes. But she (a) literally had a baby, which I presume you would also consider more significant than being the partner of someone who gave birth, and (2) it was blindingly clear who was in charge when she wasn’t and what that entailed.

As acting Prime Minister, you will exercise the functions and powers of the prime minister, in consultation with me where appropriate, particularly where matters of significant political, strategic or public interest, or national security arise .. I will continue to receive cabinet and cabinet committee papers. You will manage the day-to-day business of the government,"

Back
Top Bottom