National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

guess Bozo is selective in even which statements made by his hero he chooses to apply- or maybe Cummings is pulling all the strings? ... just ask the 21 excommunicated former Tory Mps

69714085_10156407562501080_3995692849533288448_n.jpg

Are you suggesting Boris is a threatening bully, willing to buy a 'hit man' to injure opponents? Seems unlikely, given the forgiving way he treated the 21 MPs who recently refused to sing to his oh-so-democratic tune.

Not quite, I'm stating clearly that he assisted the slightly psychopathic D. Guppy to enable a hit man to beat up a reporter who was investigating Guppy's business activities.

Guppy was later jailed for a 1.8m insurance fraud. Johnson's not been apprehended yet.

torys getting more lemming like everyday, another one on the cusp of stepping iaway from (right wing) politics- more to follow too? ... Becow announces hes quitting ... another resounding hurrah for Boris ( and his unelected & non party member controller/adviser Cummings! :unsure: ....

Last edited:
When we get the inevitable GE , Labour seem to think theyll have a bit of a vote winner with their possible manifesto inclusion .....:oops:

It says "consider" well I'm sure this will never happen - well I bloody hope not :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:'s

It says "consider" well I'm sure this will never happen - well I bloody hope not :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:'s
It's like their consideration over student debt/university fees in the last election. And to think some people think only a subset of politicians lie - they are all at it!

When we get the inevitable GE , Labour seem to think theyll have a bit of a vote winner with their possible manifesto inclusion .....:oops:

That headline is a tad misleading. But then that they want to set up a royal commission (ie.independent) to review drugs policy and will look to follow ITS recommendations isn't as good a headline.

Labour has been bad in the past on drugs, so this is good. Alan Johnson behaved disgustingly when he sacked David Nutt for telling some truths.

TBF he was only following New Labour policy, same as the Tories; punish the victim not the trade.

Nice to see Momentum/Corbyn trying to screw up Labour with their (temporarily) failed machinations over Tom Watson and the Deputy Leader. The key time to show unity with the likely GE and they do this? It is almost if they really don't want to govern so keep sabotaging themselves.

The Labour Party (like the Conservatives) seems to have a sizeable contingent of members who are more interested in petty internal squabbling and manoeuvring for power/influence than they are in offering a coherent set of policies that will be good for the country. Shame on them.

The Labour Party (like the Conservatives) seems to have a sizeable contingent of members who are more interested in petty internal squabbling and manoeuvring for power/influence than they are in offering a coherent set of policies that will be good for the country. Shame on them.

Politicians, who'd have thought such a thing!!? Many, not all, are self serving narcissistic feckwits (who some of us voted in)

I see Corbyn is thinking of having two deputies one woman and one man. He must be thinking divide and rule is the best option

I see Corbyn is thinking of having two deputies one woman and one man. He must be thinking divide and rule is the best option
What will he do if someone doesn't wish to be recognised with a traditional a gender like Sam Smith? This is important stuff nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom