National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

There have been plenty........

Talbot, Rix, Patterson...... and, of course, Horton Out.
...and for those of us with even longer memories, ( the original OUFC 'out' manager) ....Mick Brown out *

he replaced Gerry Summers as manager in the early- id 70s

* no , not that one...the one that ended up as assistant manager to BIg Ron at WBA then Man U if memory serves?

...and for those of us with even longer memories, ( the original OUFC 'out' manager) ....Mick Brown out *

he replaced Gerry Summers as manager in the early- id 70s

* no , not that one...the one that ended up as assistant manager to BIg Ron at WBA then Man U if memory serves?
I call your Mick Brown, and I raise you a Bill Asprey.

Hardly news but an interesting read that the lengths this Govt will go to on reviews into its conduct:

About time we had a proper independent review process with real teeth for this Govt and all future Govt's regardless of politic leaning.

The whole Sue Gray thing is a complete smokescreen. The poor woman is a civil servant and is being expected to produce a report that could damn her bosses. But she *cannot* speculate, only report facts. So she can't say whether PM Cockwomble is capable of recognising a party or not - and they aren't actually going to publish the report anyway, just a summary. I think we can all see where this is going if they think they can get away with it.

The whole Sue Gray thing is a complete smokescreen. The poor woman is a civil servant and is being expected to produce a report that could damn her bosses. But she *cannot* speculate, only report facts. So she can't say whether PM Cockwomble is capable of recognising a party or not - and they aren't actually going to publish the report anyway, just a summary. I think we can all see where this is going if they think they can get away with it.

They'll go that way whether they think they can get away with it or not.

Ever get the feeling that the media have overdone the omlette?

Wheeling out Bridgen as ever......... dull.

Back
Top Bottom