National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

It's not really all of a sudden. It's been drip fed. It may be the leaker(s) simply wants Johnson to go with minimal damage to the Tory party and so hoped with each leak that camel's back will have broken. They may even have been reticent to make the funeral eve parties public due to the upset it must cause the Queen but genuinely believed even Johnson would have said mea culpa (very Johnson) by now and made a swift exit.

If it is Cummings, he can't be acting alone as the funeral eve party was after he left No. 10.
Either way Boris is fucked and should resign and I also think if the Tory party can find anything to get that dickhead Cummings charged where he could face prison rather than the usual community service you see these people get.

Either way Boris is fucked and should resign and I also think if the Tory party can find anything to get that dickhead Cummings charged where he could face prison rather than the usual community service you see these people get.
Charged with what?

Charged with what?
Whatever they could find, I hard Alastair Campbell and his bullshit over the gulf war and thought there couldn’t be worse but along comes this lying t**t ie having to check his eyesight was good enough with a 30 mile round trip to Barnard castle to see if he could drive 260 miles. He should have been sacked then.

Whatever they could find, I hard Alastair Campbell and his bullshit over the gulf war and thought there couldn’t be worse but along comes this lying t**t ie having to check his eyesight was good enough with a 30 mile round trip to Barnard castle to see if he could drive 260 miles. He should have been sacked then.
Yes you're right

But then it is obvious that every other fucker in government was up to the same and clearly much much worse.

If he should be charged, so should the whole rotten lot. SPAD,s Ministers the PM not to mention the Met officers on duty and the various ministerial and PM's security details - all of them, because they are all complicit in rule (and law) breaking. With the whole government having to resign en masse, that probably constitutes grounds for a General Election.

Very telling that the Met are not doing anything "until the Gray report is published" - simply because their officers must've knowingly permitted the events to take place and the booze to be brought in by the suitcase :ROFLMAO:

What an absolute dogs breakfast these shysters are making of democracy.

Amazing isn't it.....the number of people crawling out of the woodwork only now to make an apology, ....and only because it is being splurged in the media.

A true apology would be unsolicited and not prompted by embarrassment and exposure.

An apology like this, and that of the PM, and that of every other na'erdowell exposed in the media in recent days is nothing more than "sorry I got caught".

You should hear about the parties at Chequers during this time.....the ones that nobody saw.... ;)

Yes you're right

But then it is obvious that every other fucker in government was up to the same and clearly much much worse.

If he should be charged, so should the whole rotten lot. SPAD,s Ministers the PM not to mention the Met officers on duty and the various ministerial and PM's security details - all of them, because they are all complicit in rule (and law) breaking. With the whole government having to resign en masse, that probably constitutes grounds for a General Election.

Very telling that the Met are not doing anything "until the Gray report is published" - simply because their officers must've knowingly permitted the events to take place and the booze to be brought in by the suitcase :ROFLMAO:

What an absolute dogs breakfast these shysters are making of democracy.
And now it looks like Labour are guilty of having a party.
Cummings isn’t even in line with the met 👮‍♀️ officers he is something that you’ve stepped in during a walk in the park

And now it looks like Labour are guilty of having a party.
Cummings isn’t even in line with the met 👮‍♀️ officers he is something that you’ve stepped in during a walk in the park
You not liking him is not grounds to charge him Constable Bazzer :ROFLMAO:
Same as Ali Campbell I'm afraid.

Lots and lots of poeple were complicit in these events, so fairs fair, if you are going after Dommy, you need to throw the book at all of them....

The bigger problem is electing people who think the likes of Cummings should e allowed within 30 miles of the corridors of power, let alone Barnard Castle.

More to the point, Parliament isn’t working and hasn’t since the referendum Vote .
Because the Tories have such a big majority and therefore effective opposition is difficult? - (surely this should mean that the government can get through anything they choose).
Because the government try to remove Parliament from decision making as much as possible (remember the furore of Bojo's illegal prorogation of parliament over Brexit)?.
Because as a result of the above, there is very little real scrutiny of their actions and very little opportunity to hold them to account?
Because this government have chosen to abuse parliamentary process time and again, as exampled by the Owen Patterson vote?
Because this government choose the Whitewash of an inquiry led by a tame Civil Servant/Lord (such as Sue Gray or Lord Geidt), rather than a proper independant judge-led enquiry....which results in the findings being exactly what the PM wants them to be?

Is that why parliament isn't working?

It is certainly why democracy is in very real danger at present.

You not liking him is not grounds to charge him Constable Bazzer :ROFLMAO:
Same as Ali Campbell I'm afraid.

Lots and lots of poeple were complicit in these events, so fairs fair, if you are going after Dommy, you need to throw the book at all of them....

The bigger problem is electing people who think the likes of Cummings should e allowed within 30 miles of the corridors of power, let alone Barnard Castle.
Well Detective Sheik lots of people were complicit but with Dommy or is that dopey with all his revelations I’m just wondering if he hasn’t leaked something he hasn’t, 10-4

Because the Tories have such a big majority and therefore effective opposition is difficult? - (surely this should mean that the government can get through anything they choose).
Because the government try to remove Parliament from decision making as much as possible (remember the furore of Bojo's illegal prorogation of parliament over Brexit)?.
Because as a result of the above, there is very little real scrutiny of their actions and very little opportunity to hold them to account?
Because this government have chosen to abuse parliamentary process time and again, as exampled by the Owen Patterson vote?
Because this government choose the Whitewash of an inquiry led by a tame Civil Servant/Lord (such as Sue Gray or Lord Geidt), rather than a proper independant judge-led enquiry....which results in the findings being exactly what the PM wants them to be?

Is that why parliament isn't working?

It is certainly why democracy is in very real danger at present.
What I’m totally pissed of about and yes as it’s known I am a Tory supporter, is he won the election on an 89 seat majority I never expected that but I would say now if he held an election this year he would lose which would be embarrassing to say the least.

Exactly - and who chose not to sack him - the Chief Liar himself

Well Detective Sheik lots of people were complicit but with Dommy or is that dopey with all his revelations I’m just wondering if he hasn’t leaked something he hasn’t, 10-4
Not sure a leak of conversations or unsecure communications through unofficial channels with no appropriate official security markings, would be a criminal offence. It may be a breach of the Civil Service code of conduct, which SPADs including Dommy would've be bound by, but as such no more than a internal disciplinary matter, unless an issue of National Security was involved....

Funnily enough, the CS code of conduct does cover whistleblowing.....and actively encourages it, particularly where the commission of a criminal act is concerned :unsure:

Looks like he's done his duty for Queen and country on that measure;)

Back
Top Bottom