National News Boris Johnson in ICU

I dont likehim, his politics or the wayhe utilises his buffoonery as a smokescreen for his toxicity, nor do I like his tendency to lie, lie and lie again

that said I wouldn't wish CV19 on him(or anyone) - and I genuinely hope he pulls through

Some of the reaction on the socials is truly, truly depressing, but sadly predictable. If you can't wish anyone ill a recovery, keep the thoughts in your head.

Wish him and his family all the best. Will be a hard time for them all

Best wishes Boris.
Hope you recover soon and beat CoronaVirus.
Your country need you back fit and well

He needs to rest to let his body fight the virus, working when ill and self isolating or from a hospital bed is not the way to go.
He will have less choice now.
Being relatively young, reasonably fit and robust he is in the right place for the right care.
I hope he makes a full recovery.

Being relatively young, reasonably fit and robust he is in the right place for the right care.

He's middle-aged, over-weight and likes a drink? This situation is gravely serious. Luckily he is indeed in the correct place.

He needs to rest to let his body fight the virus, working when ill and self isolating or from a hospital bed is not the way to go.
He will have less choice now.
I hope he makes a full recovery.
Didn't help he played down his symptoms and delayed treatment. In the video he released saying he felt much better after a week, he clearly looked ill.

A frontline nurse has just been on LBC and says she thinks there’s absolutely no chance that he isn’t going on a ventilator in the hours to come, given the timeframe of his illness and severity of his symptoms etc. They’ll be trying to play it down somewhat to prevent panic but he’s clearly an extremely unwell man presently.

Ultimately he is somebody’s father, son and partner. I’m one of his fiercest critics to say the least, but it’s pretty disgusting seeing so many people on social media celebrating his plight.

I have ventured onto Twitter a few times recently. It is a cesspit and in significant part showcases the worst, least tolerant, least empathetic and least intelligent aspects of human nature. Never mind washing my hands, a glance at Twitter leaves me wanting to disinfect my computer and myself. Yeuch.

I have ventured onto Twitter a few times recently. It is a cesspit and in significant part showcases the worst, least tolerant, least empathetic and least intelligent aspects of human nature. Never mind washing my hands, a glance at Twitter leaves me wanting to disinfect my computer and myself. Yeuch.
I feel the same about many of those who comment on Oxford Mail articles.

He's middle-aged, over-weight and likes a drink? This situation is gravely serious. Luckily he is indeed in the correct place.

You can be all those things and relatively fit......... however, like many, he has swayed on his weight and fitness levels.
Comparatively speaking he is in a better place to recover than somebody in their 80`s with COPD and a dodgy heart.

Back
Top Bottom