National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

There goes free speech in this country. She has already demonstrated she will take revenge with her/the Govt's actions over C4 etc. I hope any future Govt gets rid of this and leaves OFCOM to do its job independently.

There goes free speech in this country. She has already demonstrated she will take revenge with her/the Govt's actions over C4 etc. I hope any future Govt gets rid of this and leaves OFCOM to do its job independently.

"There goes free speech" ?? Slight overreaction one feels. 🤷‍♀️

Nadine Dorries really isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer....

Hell, she's not even the sharpest spoon in the drawer :ROFLMAO:

Have a funny feeling that whatever Dorries thinks she can get away with, the Tories will fall foul of the ECHR....once again.

And then they'll stamp their feet and scream "not fair" yet again, because they haven't got their way...again.

And yet again, it will prove that Dorries is all mouth.....

Under current proposals, content can be censored at the whim of a minister and they can override the decision of the independent regulator.

Do keep up ;)

I was, were you?

Anyway I`m in shock about the terrible increase that plunged us into fuel poverty....

I was, were you?

Anyway I`m in shock about the terrible increase that plunged us into fuel poverty....
And you think she doesn't intend to follow through with her proposals?

Sorry to hear about your fuel poverty - but you should take the positives from it.....maybe the reality that your cosseted lifestyle is at risk and the jolt of "fuel poverty"* that so many are facing (and worse) will make you open your eyes a bit to what is really going on 🤷‍♂️

* I'm assuming that is a Dorries-esque over-statement of the reality you are facing and it just means you won't be able to afford the normal amount of luxuries/holidays each year🤷‍♂️

@Sheik djibouti ............. I`ll start a Go-Beg me page, seems to be most people's first port of call. :)

Anyway, while we work out where the £5 a week will come from........... 🤷‍♀️

@Sheik djibouti ............. I`ll start a Go-Beg me page, seems to be most people's first port of call. :)

Anyway, while we work out where the £5 a week will come from........... 🤷‍♀️
Yep , as expected, water off a Tory's back. Completely unaffected, completely oblivious and lacking any shred of empathy...as per ;)

What next....? Let them eat cake?

Not going very well for Blowjo the big fat liar today is it?

Smoke seen billowing from the windows and roof of Number 10, such is the size of conflagration in his undergarments.

How long will Tories put up with him continually making them look stupid, I wonder?🤡

Oh...and look at that....right on cue, No10 announces that the Liar if Chief is on yet another call with Zelensky :ROFLMAO:

I’m seriously wondering if anyone actually believes anything bo-jo says.

This isn’t about the politics of voting conservative because you hate labour or that the liberals are a bunch of wets who’ll get nothing done.

Just a straight off can you trust anything that man says question.

Surely there has to be a consensus even if it’s just for the sake of the Tory party that this man is such a lying basket case that he has to go.

His understudies are too wet and limp to do anything other than embarrass themselves trying to defend him.

A very sorry state of affairs.

Sick of them, sick of him.

Back
Top Bottom