National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

This surely has to end. I have just written to my MP asking that he sends his letter to the 1922. Ive never been a fan but this is now just lies on lies on lies. And I know it’s boring and that it’s easier to just ignore it say that’s what politicians do, but that’s what this government would like us to do.

I’m seriously wondering if anyone actually believes anything bo-jo says.

Just a straight off can you trust anything that man says question.

Same as it always was and news to no-one.

People knew what they were getting when they voted for him and they didn't care.

Why would they care now?

Allegation: “It didn’t happen”
irrefutable evidence is presented : “oh that oh I forgot about that”
its more stages of exposed lies than that though.
he shouldn't resign over unsubstantiated rumours
but it is Tory MPs making the accusations
there needs to be due process
but you said those accused of sexual misconduct have no place
withdraws whip
why did you re-employ him as a whip?
there was nothing in the past to indicate a problem
what about the problem that led to him leaving a job before
that was in the past and dealt with there has been nothing since
what about the allegations since?
we don't operate on the basis of unsubstantiated rumour
here is evidence of complaints
but the complaints were never formally registered
here is evidence of the complaints being formerly registered
ah maybe they were but the PM didn't know about it
here is statement saying the PM was personally briefed about it whilst at the Foreign Office
that is not what happened at all
here is another statement saying he was briefed, and saying that Carrie Johnson was aware of the complaints and warned against appointing him
Boris knew nothing about this
here is a written statement to the parliamentary affairs committee saying this defence is a lie
Ah yes, Boris "did not immediately recall" about all that - he gets told so many things you know...

The cabinet office minister didn't really look comfortable standing up in the commons saying that Boris had acted with "probity at all times", if only he, or any of the others actually had the fortitude to stand up and say I'm not parroting this BS anymore.

and lets not forget the Raab car crash on GMB -
so he was investigated and found guilty of misconduct
Raab - that is not what happened
according to your words you investigated and the report was upheld
Raab - yes, but that is different from being guilty, guilty is a loaded term,

and lets not forget the Raab car crash on GMB -
so he was investigated and found guilty of misconduct
Raab - that is not what happened
according to your words you investigated and the report was upheld
Raab - yes, but that is different from being guilty, guilty is a loaded term,

Is Boris saying that an confirmation of sexual misconduct by a member of the government is:
a) so insignificant to him that he wouldn't remember?
b) so commonplace in his government that he couldn't remember that specific one out of all the others?

Is Boris saying that an confirmation of sexual misconduct by a member of the government is:
a) so insignificant to him that he wouldn't remember?
b) so commonplace in his government that he couldn't remember that specific one out of all the others?
c) a bit of touchy feely is ok?
d) All of the above?

Raab is such a snake lawyer. He wriggles and writhes with his responses to deflect from the government having done anything wrong.

He won’t accept that a man who committed an offence, and when questioned admitted the offence and apologised to the victim of his offence wasn’t guilty???

Raab is such a snake lawyer. He wriggles and writhes with his responses to deflect from the government having done anything wrong.

He won’t accept that a man who committed an offence, and when questioned admitted the offence and apologised to the victim of his offence wasn’t guilty???

I'd like to see an ex-prisoner when in a job interview say that guilty is such a loaded word and then see how far that goes with the panel.......

I see with depressing inevitably Downing Street announced details of a BoJo call with Zelensky today. Do they not get that people can see the pattern....

Back
Top Bottom