Booo Hissss......

Gah whenever I read anything he has said it makes my frickin blood boil

It certainly doesn’t sound as though he’s planning on going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately. Not sure you can always believe what he says.. *ahem*.. but interesting that he’s says he’s had no contact from Tiger, if that’s the case it makes you wonder what the plans are regarding a stadium going forward.

Ground share at the Madejski short term?? ?

Ive always considered him to simply be a cold calculating businessman, with the sole aim of making money. But this response makes him look quite thin skinned.

Does Tiger know some guys in the Thai mafia?

You know, just to make Mr K an offer he can’t refuse?

Kassam is best mates with Alan Partridge, or so I hear

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8576-1364895895-5.gif

Blimey, it looks like old Uncle Firoz has finally decided to drop the charade completely and become the full blown pantomime villain..

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/16...s-hes-not-spoken-to-new-us-owner/?ref=mr&lp=4

Jesus! What a load of old crap. For once, apart from the ‘poor old landlord’ comment I agree with Ka$$am.
I mean Tiger only took over yesterday give the guy a chance. Maybe he will buy the stadium maybe not? But this article is just rubbish.
What difference does it make if he has or hasn’t spoken to Ka$$am at this stage.

Jesus! What a load of old crap. For once, apart from the ‘poor old landlord’ comment I agree with Ka$$am.
I mean Tiger only took over yesterday give the guy a chance. Maybe he will buy the stadium maybe not? But this article is just rubbish.
What difference does it make if he has or hasn’t spoken to Ka$$am at this stage.

I don't think Kassam meant he was poor in the sense of being short of money, just that he is merely the Club's Landlord. Why should the new owner make speaking with the club's landlord a priority? It's just another non-story from the OM and it's ever deteriorating journalism.

Whether Tiger and Firoz have yet met is not the thing that leaps out at me. It’s the sarcastic tone and ‘game playing’ element of Kassam words. It all suggests to me that a meeting between them would be a total waste of time anyway, but we shall see. Maybe the OM just caught FK in a jovial mood

It is utterly bizarre for tiger to have bought the club without talking to the one person with control over our long term sustainability.

Back
Top Bottom