Bolton’s Problems Continue

Is that the only punishment for not fulfilling a fixture now? Bit of a joke if it is.

Feel sorry for Bolton fans but Birmingham had 10 points deducted for overspending yet pay their bills and fulfilled their fixtures, if Bolton go into administration, run up bigger debts, haven’t paid wages and can’t play games then it seems strange that at worst they get the same punishment.
No, that is the immediate result of the match. The punishment for them being guilty of misconduct (them not fulfilling their fixtures makes them automatically guilty) is yet to be decided.

Corporate Clive is back!

Other clubs with foreign owners do not seem to have issues get cash out of their countries.Singapore is one of the most tech savvy places. Takes a day now to remit cash from abroad. Time to get a UK owner but sadly this is not realistic

Other clubs with foreign owners do not seem to have issues get cash out of their countries.Singapore is one of the most tech savvy places. Takes a day now to remit cash from abroad. Time to get a UK owner but sadly this is not realistic
Various clubs have reported this over the last couple of years, but it generally sails under the radar outside of the immediate area. I seem to remember the previous owner at Villa having similar issues which pretty much curtailed his efforts to run the club

Reading had a problem this week.

Reading had a problem this week.

Reading have 2 bob owners too like Tiger. Salford with billionaire Peter Lim who is Singapore based has no issues. Basically Tiger , the Chinese at Villa are 2 bob with no cash like Tiger.

Clearing banks in the UK have Compliance departments.... anti money laundering departments who investigate any sizable sums transferred in from abroad. Especially from Asian countries.

Any large amount transferred into the UK is subjected to being subjected to Compliance, Compliance departments in clearing banks are untouchable/ uncommunicatible with for the duration of Compliance (anti money laundering process ), which can take between 5 and 15 working days

Clearing banks in the UK have Compliance departments.... anti money laundering departments who investigate any sizable sums transferred in from abroad. Especially from Asian countries.

Any large amount transferred into the UK is subjected to being subjected to Compliance, Compliance departments in clearing banks are untouchable/ uncommunicatible with for the duration of Compliance (anti money laundering process ), which can take between 5 and 15 working days

Peter Lim seems to get cash over okay? Tiger is 2 bob

Peter Lim seems to get cash over okay? Tiger is 2 bob
maybe he has a uk account for the football club he oversees? Salford being non league, its probably got a tanner ( a quarter of 2 bob!) in it ?

maybe he has a uk account for the football club he oversees? Salford being non league, its probably got a tanner ( a quarter of 2 bob!) in it ?

Wake up and smell the coffee. Rooney at Salford is on £3,500 a week. There should be no delay in compliance with regular payments.No wayto run a club with Winding ups & delay in wages. Get DE back or someone British based

Wake up and smell the coffee. Rooney at Salford is on £3,500 a week. There should be no delay in compliance with regular payments.No wayto run a club with Winding ups & delay in wages. Get DE back or someone British based
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .... who the f**k are Salford ? non league non entities

you could always pop up to Solihull moors if you miss DE so much, he'll stand you a hotdog I expect?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .... who the f**k are Salford ? non league non entities

you could always pop up to Solihull moors if you miss DE so much, he'll stand you a hotdog I expect?

Salford will be in league 2 I reckon next season. Lim is a billionaire unlike Tiger

Salford will be in league 2 I reckon next season. Lim is a billionaire unlike Tiger

Erick's bank balance makes Limm and his so called,' big time' ex manure buddies combined wealth look like peanuts .... who wants manure unofficial b team in EFL apart from Shuan Harvey ? not me... B*****s to Salford, and anyone & everyone else!

I support Oxford United football club , not necessarily the owners , who come and go every so often

hot, diggity dog, I hear your mate ol slippery's lot are losing to fylde in the playoffs currently:ROFLMAO:
Edit- Solihull Moors lost to Fylde

Last edited:
Erick's bank balance makes Limm and his so called,' big time' ex manure buddies combined wealth look like peanuts .... who wants manure unofficial b team in EFL apart from Shuan Harvey ? not me... B*****s to Salford, and anyone & everyone else!

I support Oxford United football club , not necessarily the owners , who come and go every so often

hot, diggity dog, I hear your mate ol slippery's lot are losing to fylde in the playoffs currently:ROFLMAO:
I

DE is no mate of mine. He is however a wealthy person. Tiger has no cash unlike Lim

DE is no mate of mine. He is however a wealthy person. Tiger has no cash unlike Lim
Tiger's sister holds the purse strings Im told?

I really dont care about Lim or any other non league chairmen/ owners , Im only interested in OUFC

Get daryl back , hahahahhaha that’s half the reason the bloody bank account is empty in the first place [emoji23]

No winding ups though or players paid late. No fan of DE but I don't like these foreign owners with no links. Why would Tiger be interested in little old Oxford? No ground owned so can not redevelop

Back
Top Bottom