• Information about the new forum home page: here.

Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

In 2010 I went out on the Saturday night clubbing 😁 I was young then .,, Sunday morning I woke up banging headache ouch I went to Wembley with my dad his advice was drink more it will get rid of the headache so we went to the priory ( I think) before getting our coach we then went to the green man after that it’s a blur I remember some bits but other bits nah

Happy days
Same as tomorrow...let's celebrate.

Is anyone going to the fan zone. I was going to head down there for food and beer as I’m thinking it will be more organised than the pub.
Think I may see you there as Green Man could be too rowdy for some of our party.

There will be absolutely no sleep tonight. Mainly because I can’t stop thinking about how much more this means for Bolton, who spent a couple of seasons in L2.

Seem to be giving away hospitality tickets if any interest
This is an extraordinary offer. Total for two, sat together, £72.00. Access to bars and restaurants at, who knows what sort of cost but, a block with not unreasonable views which, if they had been sold under normal terms, would have have gone for £86 each. These same seats were, a couple of days ago, £115.00 plus VAT (£138.00) I clicked on yes for two seats and, they were available.
If anyone has no problem with sitting in a block with, probably, no real supporters, this is a bargain. Mrs L and I are sticking with our seats in block 228. More atmosphere and much more fun!

I hope everyone who wanted one has got a ticket.

This is what it’s all about, the excitement and anticipation. The result matters but it’s not the only thing, it’s about the whole experience. I think we deserve it after sticking with the club through the ups and downs of the last two seasons (well most of us).

I hope everyone who wanted one has got a ticket.

This is what it’s all about, the excitement and anticipation. The result matters but it’s not the only thing, it’s about the whole experience. I think we deserve it after sticking with the club through the ups and downs of the last two seasons (well most of us).

Us old gyts have only had 40+ years of the rollercoaster........... :)

Final try to get these gone. £25 a ticket.
made an account literally just to try and get tickets last minute, not sure how to DM but please let me know if you still have a pair available!!

happy to pay first because new account, sketchy etc

made an account literally just to try and get tickets last minute, not sure how to DM but please let me know if you still have a pair available!!

Pretty sure you can buy tickets on the day from our ticket office staff at West Stand at Wembley itself.

Sent a DM

Ordered last night as a late change of this and that (boys senior cricket debut off due to damaged pitch). £36 each for hospitality seats. Have that. COYY

Spare ticket bottom tier Block 132 behind goal likely to be available, just waiting on someone to confirm in next couple of hours. If interested message, face value £40.
2 tickets behind the goal now (beside each other) lower tier £50 for the pair. Will have them on me. Message if interested.

If anyone does still need some tickets last minute let me know. £25 each.

Back
Top Bottom