Tickets Bolton Away

ManchesterYellow

Does anyone have any idea how many tickets have been sold for Saturday at Bolton? Looking forward to this one - Bolton had over 20,000 for their first home game.
Also where are people thinking of drinking pre game - the Beehive on Chorley New Road seems like the place?

Separate question. Turns out I’m going to be in Bolton completely by coincidence on the way home from holiday. I can’t see how it’s possible to buy a ticket from our ticket office as I can’t collect it, and not enough time to have it posted to my parents place near Bolton where I’m staying.

Does anyone know if they’ll be selling tickets at the ground?

Alternatively, if anyone is going to the Kassam to collect tickets, would anyone be willing to collect mine and hand them over at the ground?

Separate question. Turns out I’m going to be in Bolton completely by coincidence on the way home from holiday. I can’t see how it’s possible to buy a ticket from our ticket office as I can’t collect it, and not enough time to have it posted to my parents place near Bolton where I’m staying.

Alternatively, if anyone is going to the Kassam to collect tickets, would anyone be willing to collect mine and hand them over at the ground?
Oddly enough I'm also in this position - hoping they sell on the door...

Can you not get the ticket sent via email and it be scanned on the gate?

I collected my Burton ticket at Burton. Don't see why you cannot do the same for Bolton.

They usually bring them on the team coach and drop them off with the ticket office of whoever we're playing, certainly has been the case in the past. Give the ticket office a call and they can let you know.

Does anyone have any idea how many tickets have been sold for Saturday at Bolton? Looking forward to this one - Bolton had over 20,000 for their first home game.
Also where are people thinking of drinking pre game - the Beehive on Chorley New Road seems like the place?
The Beehive hasn’t reopened yet. It got flooded just before it was due to reopen in May or something. Pretty much no where to drink.

The walking wounded squad are on a roll atm ....I fancy itll be a 0-2 away win at Bolton

You could ask the ticket office to pass your ticket to the steward on the supporters coach, for you to collect at the stadium.
You’d have to be there to meet the coach.

Back
Top Bottom