Match Buildup Blakpool at home initiative

Sarge

God like member
Next home game, V Blackpool, Feb 1st, has a promotional initiative, 'Bring a friend for a Fiver'

good initiative by the club, hope its more widely publicised though

info/ announcement within the Positivity is the Key item ( with club Psychotherapist Gary Bloom talking about mental health issues in football/ at OUFC) on OWS

the 'friend for a fiver' initiative now a separate news item on OWS (link below)
good idea by the club, but it appears its limited to just ST holders to bring a friend for a fiver, instead of including oufc members too

hmmm, bit of a financial quandry for me for the Blackpool home game then, do I buy my ticket for £22 with my OUFC membership, or alternatively I could get my Dad (or Sis, or Nephew) to buy 'my' ticket for £5 and save £17 on the overall matchday cost. May have to think about that one for a while! :sneaky:

Last edited:
But are they really friend? You can choose your friends but not your family! I’d chance it, but be nice
I invariably sit with em at home games ... they are, at least, friendly :sneaky:

Awaiting numb nuts to come on here explaining how this is way different to selling tickets for a pound and how’s there’s no benefit to lowering prices because we don’t get the kiosk sales.

Whilst also writing in vague terms, reworking the narrative etc

Fantastic effort from the club and a great initiative. Well done !!!

Awaiting numb nuts to come on here explaining how this is way different to selling tickets for a pound and how’s there’s no benefit to lowering prices because we don’t get the kiosk sales.

Whilst also writing in vague terms, reworking the narrative etc

Fantastic effort from the club and a great initiative. Well done !!!
Nice troll. The discussion had was more wide ranging than that to include multiple initiatives and follow up from the club, etc, rather than a blanket kids for quids mandate which was proposed and of which the club struggled to get a longer term uptick from.

We can all see the club are utilising a multi-faceted strategy and should be applauded for that. This is part of that, rather than the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom