Blackpool saturday

This place was quality, had a few hundred Oxford fans, a hen party from Halifax and a stag party from Barnsley. Comedian was a good laugh too. Sweet Caroline must have been played about 10 times. Top pub.
Web obviously have different ideas of what makes a good pub

Web obviously have different ideas of what makes a good pub

I think Blackpool the place might have a different idea to you as to what makes a good pub, different folks different strokes etc.

I enjoyed it in there last time, but obviously if you are looking for real ale/cider, a rustic setting and a quiet game of cribbage you might need to go elsewhere, probably about 20 miles elsewhere unfortunately for some of our older/grumpier/choosier/snobbier/whatever fans.

coupla links to 'guides' for away fans pubs at Blackpool

the second is probably more helpful. In recent times blackpool pubs , although they retained their names had been allocated a number (presumably by Fylde council), to help tourists, visitors and daytrippers able to navigate blackpool easily by referring to pub numbers?

theres 3, maybe 4 away friendly pubs about 10 min walk from bloomfield road

I think Blackpool the place might have a different idea to you as to what makes a good pub, different folks different strokes etc.

I enjoyed it in there last time, but obviously if you are looking for real ale/cider, a rustic setting and a quiet game of cribbage you might need to go elsewhere, probably about 20 miles elsewhere unfortunately for some of our older/grumpier/choosier/snobbier/whatever fans.
Hey! I resent the implication that because I’m old I’m grumpy ?

Back
Top Bottom