Blackpool saturday

Still looking forward to this, not tea for the football though. How many do people think we will take, 700 or 800 I reckon.
Take a decent away following and due to circumstances of gate £ going to oystons Saturday could potentially see more away than home supporters at the game ....or close too the same amount of home supporters.... all there to witness our first away win this season :)

They are still boycotting then? Was hoping it would be done and dusted after the court case as it’s a bit shite seeing so few home fans in a decent sized ground. Wish I had your confidence about winning.

I went to Blackpool last Sunday, a sunny, windy and cold day. F*** me, what a dump! Crumbling to pieces, stuck in the past and populated by, well I don't know. Had a drink in the pirate pub at the end of a pier. Depressing, with a soundtrack from a £99 a week all inclusive kids disco in magaluf. Maybe it's better at night. With the state of the club and getting well beaten at AS I'm 30:70 on going. Someone persuade me otherwise

I went to Blackpool last Sunday, a sunny, windy and cold day. F*** me, what a dump! Crumbling to pieces, stuck in the past and populated by, well I don't know. Had a drink in the pirate pub at the end of a pier. Depressing, with a soundtrack from a £99 a week all inclusive kids disco in magaluf. Maybe it's better at night. With the state of the club and getting well beaten at AS I'm 30:70 on going. Someone persuade me otherwise

Cheap booze? That stick of rock you were undecided about but now wish you had bought? A donkey ride on the beach? Can’t really make a case involving football.

Cheap booze? That stick of rock you were undecided about but now wish you had bought? A donkey ride on the beach? Can’t really make a case involving football.
A tram ride will get you to Fleetwood if we are getting thumped?

And could everyone look at Blackpool’s position in the league before making these ridiculous score predictions (“I think we’ll smash this one - the new man to score two, Nelse and Eastwood in the second half.”)

And could everyone look at Blackpool’s position in the league before making these ridiculous score predictions (“I think we’ll smash this one - the new man to score two, Nelse and Eastwood in the second half.”)
Position in the league?
One of the great things about football is that there are ridiculous results every season.
I was speaking to a Newcastle supporter who said that they had no chance because of Man Citys position in the league and the fact that Man City were in a totally different class. Who won?

Position in the league?
One of the great things about football is that there are ridiculous results every season.
I was speaking to a Newcastle supporter who said that they had no chance because of Man Citys position in the league and the fact that Man City were in a totally different class. Who won?
The Bookies

The Bookies
Ha ha.
Yes of course. But we get these results every season.
That surely is the beauty of football. The teams at the bottom can beat teams near the top. It happens time and time again.
And yes the bookies live it.

Still looking forward to this one regardless of the dire football I'm sure will be on display. Mini bus leaving tomorrow Am, seem to remember Manchester bar being busiest spot for away fans?

Riding donkeys?

Remember it's illegal to go on the pitch during a match.

IGMC

Looking forward as I get very few chances to see my team play but with trepidation. Hope Sykes plays, he must wonder what he's let himself in for and give Smith a chance to show what he can do at this level.Surely, even if not fully match-fit, can't be any worse than who else is on offer.

Ha ha.
Yes of course. But we get these results every season.
That surely is the beauty of football. The teams at the bottom can beat teams near the top. It happens time and time again.
And yes the bookies live it.

Actual the result on a single match has no bearing for the bookmaker as the % book is already in his favour regardless of the outcome

Where they do win is where punters use haphazard approach by doing Accas and various forms of multi's

Castle pub was busy last time, has a a DJ/comedian on.
This place was quality, had a few hundred Oxford fans, a hen party from Halifax and a stag party from Barnsley. Comedian was a good laugh too. Sweet Caroline must have been played about 10 times. Top pub.

Back
Top Bottom