Blackburn away

No point having them at 5.30pm then, takes the P**s out the fans.
Still , now we are safe I'm just going to enjoy the day, no pressure, and hopefully a win.

I suppose with every game at 5.30 then no hurry to choose which one they show?

I agree it’s a s**t time, would rather a 12.45 kick off myself if they are going to move it, better for traveling fans at least.

Dunno if they still have them, but at one stage wasn't there 4000 holes up there in Blackburn, Lancashire*? ...probably need filling if they still exist, the reason behind those tempting prices perhaps?:sneaky:

* is it all Greater Manchester these days?

Apparently, it's an easy life these days for transvestites in Greater Manchester, all that's needed is a Wigan Address:LOL:

I would like to point out that, although I live in the borough of Wigan, I do have a Warrington Post Code.

Managed to swap Saturday's at work so now going! Hopefully we win!! Will be a cracking game either way

Any idea why the tickets are only available online to 15:00 today? Seems a bit soon, get on now if you haven’t already.

Any idea why the tickets are only available online to 15:00 today? Seems a bit soon, get on now if you haven’t already.

For postage from Oufc I think. They will still be available on the day, but I think I read the price goes up a bit

For postage from Oufc I think. They will still be available on the day, but I think I read the price goes up a bit
The prices go to normal price £22 so if you haven't got your ticket now then you'll have to pay double.

The prices go to normal price £22 so if you haven't got your ticket now then you'll have to pay double.

Not true.

You can still get them for £10 up until Friday, BUT you will have to collect them from our ticket office. Today is the last day for posting out tickets, that's all.

Thomas....rested. Obika.....probably knows he's not wanted. Mehmeti...ditto. GVK...ditto. Napa.... massive occasion for him, but nothing to lose....could he come of age? Hall.........why risk him? Its all down to Henry,then! Take a bow,Pep. Up against it, but who cares. Root and branch clear out. Just my observations and probably miles out as usual.

The team will be interesting on Saturday. I assume that Thomas and Martin won't be in the squad (it will be interesting to see if Rothwell and Mowatt play)

Maybe a chance for Napa (and even Carroll and maybe one of the YT forwards on the bench?)

Anyone ever had tried to get a refund from London Road travel? Is it possible? Just had an offer of a lift, which would be a lot better for obviousl reasons, but can't afford to keep the ticket and pay petrol. Any heads up would be great.

Not true.

You can still get them for £10 up until Friday, BUT you will have to collect them from our ticket office. Today is the last day for posting out tickets, that's all.

You will also be able to collect from the Blackburn ticket office as well, if bought later in the week.

Back
Top Bottom