Blackburn away

Anyone else thinking about a weekend in Blackpool for Blackburn game, only 50 minutes on the train and plenty of trains leaving before and after the game to be back In Blackpool for 9.30pm, a quick wash and change then back out on the lash.......
It certainly gets my vote.........!

No, Lancashire definitely still exists. It’s shrunk though. I was born in Lancashire, but where I was born (between Wiggin and Bolton) is now classified as GM. As far as I’m concerned, I’m from Lankyshire though. In the same way that upstairs at the “O2” is still the Zodiac.

No it’s not it’s The Venue. I mean Co-Op Hall.

• React
Reactions: m
Match Tickets bought for the Blackburn game, Hotel booked in Blackpool and train tickets to Blackburn from Blackpool and the return journey sorted........
Let’s hope we get at least the point we need on Saturday against Rochdale to ensure the trip to Ewood Park is a more relaxed event and not a nervy encounter if we still need something......

Best scenario is if Wigan win Saturday and Blackburn don't, leaving them with promotion but nothing else to play for.

++TWO FREE TICKETS++
Hello all, had booked two adult tickets to this fixture before realising that the ridiculous kickoff time means I won't be able to get back to London or Oxford that night. Since I do not have the funds to stay in a hotel overnight I will be forced to give the game a miss. Gutted and really pretty pissed off with the EFL, can't see the logic in a 5:30 PM kickoff, but oh well.
Would therefore like to give away my two tickets to anybody based in London who would like them, as they would be going to waste anyway. Afraid I won't have the time/effort to post them, so must be a London meet-up. Cheers!

What a great feeling waking up this morning is safe in the knowledge that all the good work over the last 4 years under Eales and Appleton was not all thrown away in 9 months of what was a very inconsistent season.
Karl Robinson has steadied the ship and given us the results we needed to stay in league one with a game to spare, and what a game and an occaision it could be next Saturday at Ewood Park in front of an expected 20,000 crowd.
£10 for advance tickets combined with the win against Rochdale there should be no reason why we shouldn’t have at least 1400-1500 yellows up there especially as it is a long 3 months without Oxford United during the off season.....

• React
Reactions: GRB
Went there some years ago when Steve Foster scored in a comfortable victory. Dreadful place, glad to get out of it. Closely followed by Burnley. So glad to live down South.

Reckon sky will focus on the relegation battle

Sky will have cameras at all the key games showing the goals as they go in on Sky Sports News whether relegation or promotion. BT did it for the Conference so Sky will do it I reckon.

Sky will have cameras at all the key games showing the goals as they go in on Sky Sports News whether relegation or promotion. BT did it for the Conference so Sky will do it I reckon.

If they did that and didn’t show a live game we could just kick off at 3 pm couldn’t we? Must be one live televised game.

If they did that and didn’t show a live game we could just kick off at 3 pm couldn’t we? Must be one live televised game.

There will no doubt be a live game as well. They couldn't show the goals as they go in at 3pm on a Saturday (2.45pm to 5pm or something like that) as it is a protected time when live football can't be shown.

Fair enough, I think they will probably show Wigan but put the little screen up in the corner if anything happens in ours, Wigan only need a point so they will want to be at there game if they win the title. Don’t think they will show the relegation battle live, Rochdale and Oldham fighting to stay up doesn’t have much draw to it.

Northampton v Oldham most likely live game?
Then Rovers v Oxford as they need to win to have any chance of the title.
It's Wigans to throw away .. bit as it is Sky anything could be shown ?

No L1 game currently scheduled as far as I can see
No point having them at 5.30pm then, takes the P**s out the fans.
Still , now we are safe I'm just going to enjoy the day, no pressure, and hopefully a win.

Back
Top Bottom