International News Black Lives Matter

That applies to just about anything though so a massssssiiiiivvvveeeee stretch to try to make a point.

Just fitted the conversation - tangents...... anyway it turns out the "Twitter Detectives" were spot on.

And I got my 3 bins.

The next task is to get the VAS repaired by the Council......

Just fitted the conversation - tangents...... anyway it turns out the "Twitter Detectives" were spot on.

And I got my 3 bins.

The next task is to get the VAS repaired by the Council......

You've become exceptionally dull.

Am I right in thinking that the only reason this tragic incident is being spoken about on this thread is because the perpetrator has made BLM related comments on social media?

Is there anyway we can find out his view on the vaccination, brexit, Jamie Hanson and whether or not Robinson can be blamed for covid, playing/not playing etc? I would hate to think that other threads are missing out!

Alternatively it might just be that the original poster is using confirmation bias based on their questionable beliefs?
It will be easy for him about Hanson, he will just say ā€œ iā€™m better than Hanson ā€œ

Holding views to the right of centre does not make one a defacto "racist".

Creating division based on skin colour is far more harmful

Not talking about problems for particular parts of society is more harmful.

Go and have a look on Twitter if you want to see how "the people" (not me) were able to find the car used, the driver, his matching description, his youtube videos (with the car in them), his charge sheet, his release on bail 2 days previously.

As for expressing views on social media try this from the alleged perpetrator. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
It doesn't, but everyone's taking issue with the things you've said rather than where you fall on the political spectrum.

You talk about 'division based on skin colour', but you're the one that brought up this guy was a supporter of BLM like it's some kind of gotcha designed to defeat the 'woke lefty libs'. It's like those that deride anyone female or black getting a TV job as 'woke' or 'PC', you're the ones seeing the differences and dividing people, not the ones trying to highlight already happening injustices and redress the balance towards equal treatment and representation.

Last edited:
We have to be sympathetic. I feel there are some that are older here on the forum, possibly retired or have plenty of spare time on their hands. With Covid, they are being careful and possibly staying in or limiting contact. Thus a forum like this is an outlet which they dont have at the moment. Hence some will feel the need to reply or post to almost every thread with their views.

I saw it with my late Dad, he was an Oxford boy. He knew everything (or so he thought), and had few hobbies. As he was retired, he had less social interaction. And with him, being older, he would say some things which in this current day, you could question whether was appropriate.

So we should be tolerant, but also I would welcome say a week where we lock any non-football related threads or posts?

Things that are uncomfortable should be able to be addressed , either way, with no worries of racism always being a defence or reason.
Everything should be able to be challenged whether the establishment covering up stuff , doing wrong or any certain groups wrongdoings.
Which includes EYā€™s post!

This feels like it ought to be a Damscene moment of epiphany for you.

Is it?

Nope, just a clip that shows how fecked up America is............ and they`ve got guns.

That doesn`t transpose to the UK at all, apart from making you realise how much better we are than our colonial cousins.

Back on topic.................. taken a while to reach the BBC.

The "wall of silence" in the black community means the victim gets no justice as the trial collapses.
Nowhere in that report does it say 'in the black community'. As you clearly know more about this than the police I suggest you get talking to them as you wouldn't want to become part of that wall of silence.

Nowhere in that report does it say 'in the black community'. As you clearly know more about this than the police I suggest you get talking to them as you wouldn't want to become part of that wall of silence.

You might just want to take your blinkers off.

The gentlemen that were formally found not guilty.

"Prince Dixon, 25, of Gravesend, Kent; Troy Reid, 20 of Southwark; Cameron Deriggs, 19, of Lewisham, and Devonte Brown, 19, of Southwark, had also pleaded not guilty to having a gun and ammunition with intent to endanger life."

I`m no gambler but I will take an educated guess those four tick the BAME box.

Back
Top Bottom