International News Black Lives Matter

Sadly you then need to be looking at the issue of criminality & police interaction.

Street criminality has a particular image around these parts.
It`s either the man bag wearing, grey tracksuit attired chav on a bike or something very similar.
Those "up to no good" types that I can spot a mile off just as a law abiding citizen let alone as a copper.
They are likely to be dealing, thieving, carrying or similar.
Giving them a tug for a search etc could well disrupt that criminality.

Should I be less inclined to do that because of their skin colour? Absolutely not.
Should I be inclined to do that because of their skin colour? Absolutely not.

Do I think the Police victimise young, black males disproportionately compared to the level of criminality within their communities? No.

Why are premiership clubs still taking the knee? Surely everyone are aware of BLM

Why are premiership clubs still taking the knee? Surely everyone are aware of BLM
Because they are frightened to lose their livlihood when they are called racists......it really is that simple. or they are sheep

Because they are frightened to lose their livlihood when they are called racists......it really is that simple. or they are sheep
Not really, you need to keep things in the spotlight or they fade away. So whether it's premiership, F1 or other places where you can promote a cause, they should continue doing it.

Not really, you need to keep things in the spotlight or they fade away. So whether it's premiership, F1 or other places where you can promote a cause, they should continue doing it.

Should we still be doing our Thursday claps for the NHS?

But for how long surely it’s run it’s course now

When would you see it finished? Next year the year after. Everyone should be aware with what’s happened but the taking of the knee should now stop.

I don't mind when it stops, the action doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm not one of these easily offended snowflakes* y'see?

Was more highlighting a general thing about peaceful protest; it's very easily forgotten.

*certainly not meaning to imply that you are a snowflake either!

Glad Oxford didnt do it last game.....brave of them,surprised no-one got on their case......ridiculous still kneeling because a few yanks got their just deserts....ok the crook who had his neck knelt on might ...only might be a bit different.

I don't mind when it stops, the action doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm not one of these easily offended snowflakes* y'see?

Was more highlighting a general thing about peaceful protest; it's very easily forgotten.

*certainly not meaning to imply that you are a snowflake either!
Just think if it don’t stop now it won’t be long before right wingers will start moaning, I think it’s served it’s purpose and not time to move on although I do believe the BBC are going a bit to far.....although they could get rid of jug ears Lineker and make Ian Wright MOD presenter that would be worth watching.

Glad Oxford didnt do it last game.....brave of them,surprised no-one got on their case......ridiculous still kneeling because a few yanks got their just deserts....ok the crook who had his neck knelt on might ...only might be a bit different.
I'm assuming you actually do believe all of the comments you post and are not just trying to get a response. Or alternatively, you are actually a cretin.

Back
Top Bottom