International News Black Lives Matter

what do you mean??? watch the video,the last attacker had a pistol,fantastic or lucky shot that disabled him....the 17 year old was legally allowed to use deadly force to defend himself......i really wonder about the snowflakes on here sometimes,they just can't see it......

Barring the fact that he was underage to own/use such a weapon and had travelled there to "be a patriot"......seemingly by shooting other Americans...

He must have thought "Lets go and watch some rioting where some folk might have guns...so I`ll take a gun too" .... not going to end well. See earlier discussion.

Here`s an idea..... stay the feck at home kid.

what do you mean??? watch the video,the last attacker had a pistol,fantastic or lucky shot that disabled him....the 17 year old was legally allowed to use deadly force to defend himself......i really wonder about the snowflakes on here sometimes,they just can't see it...... oh and the 17 year old was giving himself up to the police with his hands in the air unlike another person who ignored orders and ended up with 7 holes in his back.
And I never will, thankfully, just see what you see, other than in a balanced and rational discussion where two or more views are considered and debated but we won’t get that with you. You’re entitled to your views and opinions but they are extreme to say the least.

Barring the fact that he was underage to own/use such a weapon and had travelled there to "be a patriot"......seemingly by shooting other Americans...

He must have thought "Lets go and watch some rioting where some folk might have guns...so I`ll take a gun too" .... not going to end well. See earlier discussion.

Here`s an idea..... stay the feck at home kid.
You can legally own and use a long gun (rifle) at that age,he was doing his patriotic duty and helping people defend and protect their property.....maybe he should just stay at home and let the rabble burn peoples property to the ground......well done to him....a REAL hero. SELF DEFENCE ....absolutely NO other verdict.

And I never will, thankfully, just see what you see, other than in a balanced and rational discussion where two or more views are considered and debated but we won’t get that with you. You’re entitled to your views and opinions but they are extreme to say the least.
All i ask is that you watch the video.......surely you can see he is defending himself ???...unless of course you are watching the cnn/bbc versions . OPEN YOUR EYES!!! ? ? ? ? ? ? ???????????

OK....we will let the courts decide..........of course he wont be able to hire the expensive lawyers that go-fundme has bestowed on the sex offender as they have stopped The 17 year olds go fundme.............racism at its finest. NOT GUILTY ...self defence.

You can legally own and use a long gun (rifle) at that age,he was doing his patriotic duty and helping people defend and protect their property.....maybe he should just stay at home and let the rabble burn peoples property to the ground......well done to him....a REAL hero. SELF DEFENCE ....absolutely NO other verdict.

Wrong.

Illinois law requires anyone who owns any kind of firearm in that state to have a Firearm Owners Identification card, FOID, but that is only available to someone 21 or older, or someone with a sponsor who is 21 and eligible for a card. The weapon was not his so whoever gave it him is open to prosecution as well.

16-18 year old`s can carry & use a long rifle or shotgun for hunting.

That means animals not people and certainly not as some sort of self appointed "militia".

Leave that to the professionals.

He is no "hero" he is a child who thinks guns make him "big" and people are expendable the same as any local hood rat with a knife.

On the bright side............ it`s America.

.of course he wont be able to hire the expensive lawyers
Wrong on this as well apparently...

Kyle Rittenhouse is being defended by a prominent legal firm whose clients have included President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudolph Giuliani and former Trump adviser Carter Page, according to Reuters news agency.

OK....we will let the courts decide..........of course he wont be able to hire the expensive lawyers that go-fundme has bestowed on the sex offender as they have stopped The 17 year olds go fundme.............racism at its finest. NOT GUILTY ...self defence.
"We will let the courts decide".......'NOT GUILTY" - I claim my $5, you're a Republican appointed Supreme Court Judge!! You must have hit a nerve when you have actually managed to unite some of the disparate opinions on this forum. I'm sure you have some amazing conspiracy theories we should hear as well.

The NRA and the likes will step in and help fund his defence I reckon.

Wrong.

Illinois law requires anyone who owns any kind of firearm in that state to have a Firearm Owners Identification card, FOID, but that is only available to someone 21 or older, or someone with a sponsor who is 21 and eligible for a card. The weapon was not his so whoever gave it him is open to prosecution as well.

16-18 year old`s can carry & use a long rifle or shotgun for hunting.

That means animals not people and certainly not as some sort of self appointed "militia".

Leave that to the professionals.

He is no "hero" he is a child who thinks guns make him "big" and people are expendable the same as any local hood rat with a knife.

On the bright side............ it`s America.

He'll be prosecuted under Wisconsin's law though. ;)

Still too young to have a firearm though.

Tick ..tock....

I assume it is defamation of character if links can't be provided and therefore a criminal offence has potentially been committed [emoji848]
oh pleeeeeease.....ha ha ha ha ha sheik??? give yer head a shake ;)

Back
Top Bottom