International News Black Lives Matter

At the risk of sounding insensitive, for which I will apologise in advance, you believe you are a woman in the physical body of a man.
You were born male but chose to select a different gender which is fine.
Getting back on topic, just for @YellowTaxi, the practicalities of having a period are not happening.
No need to apologise you are entitled to you view, but again you are wrong, there is no choice. Believe you me, i have tried many time's to deny my gender identity, at great cost to my mental health. While i except my lot in life, i would never choose this way of life .... COYY's

Interesting. Which changing rooms did you use at school? Just asking for a fiend.
The boy's changing room's. I'm 63 and so my childhood was though the 60's and early 70's it was a different world then. Knowing that there was something different about yourself from the other "boy's" and then admitting you are a girl to your yourself, your family etc in those time's was not something you done.

The boy's changing room's. I'm 63 and so my childhood was though the 60's and early 70's it was a different world then. Knowing that there was something different about yourself from the other "boy's" and then admitting you are a girl to your yourself, your family etc in those time's was not something you done.
Well good luck to you . As long as you support the mighty yellows you can be what you want.coyy

No need to apologise you are entitled to you view, but again you are wrong, there is no choice. Believe you me, i have tried many time's to deny my gender identity, at great cost to my mental health. While i except my lot in life, i would never choose this way of life .... COYY's

I hope you have found "you" and are able to live the life that brings you happiness. Everything else is B*****s (no pun intended)

Look forward to seeing you again when the London Road travel club eventually resumes ?

To get to someone else's point earlier, I can't stand JK Rowling or her books, but she has the right to express her opinion, but I wish she had taken those Syrian refugees in. If I don't agree with it, it's my prerogative to debate or ignore it, but she should not bullied or harassed by a persistent minority, or the companies she is associated with, over a number of years because of it. Some of the abuse she gets is WOW to read.

Nor can I stand others, but it does not affect their right to whatever opinion they have. Corbyn is a silly old Commie living in far left daze, but he has a right to espouse his nonsense. Tommy Robinson is an idiotic and thick race baiter.... Etc

Following on from a 12 year old boy being arrested at the weekend for abusing Zaha, there is definitely work to do.

Following on from a 12 year old boy being arrested at the weekend for abusing Zaha, there is definitely work to do.

Twitter and Facebook have allowed too many to hide behind fake profiles to get away with outdated views. I'm not a fan of justice through social media, but the fact that this kid was arrested a few hours after attacking Zaha will hopefully make others realise that there are real consequences to this.

What kind of parents does a 12 year old boy have that makes him think that it a good attitude to have?

Reminds me of a photo of some stupid racist fans (Chelsea?) in the crowd earlier this season. One pillock with a hate contorted face was accompanied by his lad (who looked as if he was five or six years old) who had the same expression also pointing at some player who had the temerity to be born with different colour skin. I do not believe that children are naturally racist, it is a learned behaviour.

What kind of parents does a 12 year old boy have that makes him think that it a good attitude to have?

Reminds me of a photo of some stupid racist fans (Chelsea?) in the crowd earlier this season. One pillock with a hate contorted face was accompanied by his lad (who looked as if he was five or six years old) who had the same expression also pointing at some player who had the temerity to be born with different colour skin. I do not believe that children are naturally racist, it is a learned behaviour.
He may have parents that are utterly distraught to find out he was posting this kind of stuff without their knowledge . . . . . He may have parents who abhor what he has posted and are now regretting giving into his constant pestering to have access to social media "because all my mates do" (believe me, the struggle is real!), despite the age limitations being 16+.

Alternatively, he may have parents who just don't give a s**t and let him do what he wants because parenting is too much like hard work . . . or they may have actively encouraged this.

I'm not sure which is closer to the truth, but by the age of 12 I would strongly suggest that he would know whether or not his views are acceptable or not, hence the arrest, I guess!

To get to someone else's point earlier, I can't stand JK Rowling or her books, but she has the right to express her opinion, but I wish she had taken those Syrian refugees in. If I don't agree with it, it's my prerogative to debate or ignore it, but she should not bullied or harassed by a persistent minority, or the companies she is associated with, over a number of years because of it. Some of the abuse she gets is WOW to read.

Nor can I stand others, but it does not affect their right to whatever opinion they have. Corbyn is a silly old Commie living in far left daze, but he has a right to espouse his nonsense. Tommy Robinson is an idiotic and thick race baiter.... Etc
JK Rowling has a history of anti trans issues. Why does she feel she needs to get involved in something that she knows nothing about(transgender issues). Yes she can have a view, but by the same token, if she gives an opinion then she has to expect to have that opinion challenged. With regard's to the tweet's, she claims that she made a mistake "liking" a tweet by an anti-trans gay woman, she then claims she make the same mistake "liking" another tweet from another anti-trans gay woman. This is from a group of gay women that think i am tran's for the sole reason to enter women's toilet's to abuse women and children !!

The fans who were NOT charged by the police you mean?

Abusive towards Sterling, yes. Was it racist, well the CPS didn’t think so.

JK Rowling has a history of anti trans issues. Why does she feel she needs to get involved in something that she knows nothing about(transgender issues). Yes she can have a view, but by the same token, if she gives an opinion then she has to expect to have that opinion challenged. With regard's to the tweet's, she claims that she made a mistake "liking" a tweet by an anti-trans gay woman, she then claims she make the same mistake "liking" another tweet from another anti-trans gay woman. This is from a group of gay women that think i am tran's for the sole reason to enter women's toilet's to abuse women and children !!

First up she has a right to express her opinion, irrespective of folk liking it or not, or thinking she is not "qualified" to have an opinion
Problem with that is that however is do people check the source, and their posting history, before "liking" it or re-tweeting it?
There in rests another modern problem, will folk be getting pulled up for likes/re-tweets they made today but in 2050 when society will have progressed again?
It`s almost getting back to statues and history.

The fans who were NOT charged by the police you mean?

Abusive towards Sterling, yes. Was it racist, well the CPS didn’t think so.
The CPS don't say whether something is racist or not. They decide whether there is enough evidence to prosecute.

Either way, they weren’t charged and not banned for racist abuse by Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom