International News Black Lives Matter

Agree.

But what has being a Spurs fan got to do with the story?

Prosecutor Michael Mallon said Banks, a Tottenham Hotspur fan, was in central London to "protect statues", but admitted he did not know which statues.

I'd imagine because of this:

s.14B Football Spectators Act 1989
Prosecutors are able to apply for a "civil" Football Banning Order (FBO) on complaint. The court must make an order if satisfied that the respondent has at any time caused or contributed to any violence or disorder in the UK or elsewhere and that there are reasonable grounds to believe that it would help to prevent violence or disorder at or in connection with any regulated football matches.

I'd imagine because of this:

s.14B Football Spectators Act 1989
Prosecutors are able to apply for a "civil" Football Banning Order (FBO) on complaint. The court must make an order if satisfied that the respondent has at any time caused or contributed to any violence or disorder in the UK or elsewhere and that there are reasonable grounds to believe that it would help to prevent violence or disorder at or in connection with any regulated football matches.

Thanks for that.

I still find the wording of the report a bit odd. Perhaps I’m reading too much into it but there does seems to be an implication of ‘what do you expect he’s a football supporter ‘

thinking... ( tongue firmly in cheek BTW) ... instead of statues, shouldn't BLM turn their attentions to washing machines?

They all seem to have a whites only setting ..... and instructions not to mix colours with whites :oops: ?:sneaky:

Thanks for that.

I still find the wording of the report a bit odd. Perhaps I’m reading too much into it but there does seems to be an implication of ‘what do you expect he’s a football supporter ‘
Unfortunately when they label themselves "football lads alliance" or whatever they write the headlines for themselves and let the rest of us down.

Make it rain s.14b's just before the start of the season and they'll learn their lesson... maybe.

How is it "double standards", the poppy is on Premier League shirts. The England thing was due to UEFA rules, which they relaxed when there was an outcry. Not the same at all, and basically social media s**t-stirring.

Moods is a legend, however
Why can’t you wear a poppy celebrating all those that died for freedom White and BAME. But it’s ok to say Black lives matter ( which they do ) but a century old tradition is banned.

Why can’t you wear a poppy celebrating all those that died for freedom White and BAME. But it’s ok to say Black lives matter ( which they do ) but a century old tradition is banned.
As I said you CAN wear a poppy, and the Premier League clubs DO display the poppy on their shirts.

THE POPPY ISN'T BANNED FROM PREMIER LEAGUE SHIRTS.

manchester-city-premier-league-2018-19_7fuaxeow1jil1q9hm88uqsmjx.png

As I said you CAN wear a poppy, and the Premier League clubs DO display the poppy on their shirts.

THE POPPY ISN'T BANNED FROM PREMIER LEAGUE SHIRTS.

manchester-city-premier-league-2018-19_7fuaxeow1jil1q9hm88uqsmjx.png
Just posted what’s on FB and apparently Moods also posted it

What was posted on Facebook was trying to compare what is allowed on domestic league shirts (poppies, BLM etc) and what is allowed on international shirts - neither of those. There is no 'double standards' here - no matter who posted it.

(she is) back by popular demand, (or something)? ..... one for you @Gary Baldi ? ;) ....

Can she see Corona virus like she can see CO2 emissions?

Someone's parents must be worried about the lack of public limelight that their daughter hasn't got for a few months... ;) ;)

Just posted what’s on FB and apparently Moods also posted it
You just posted what’s on Facebook - without question or checking. Therefore helping to spread further mis-information which is designed (not by you) to create further tensions. There-in lies the problem if people just re-post regardless of truth or fact and just believe it/take it at face value and help spread it you end up with a false reality created.

sorry it just really annoys me when people just say ‘I saw it on Facebook’ - there is so much deliberately false information being spread and using social media to spread it that you can’t use that as a defence for you then posting that same false information without checking.

You just posted what’s on Facebook - without question or checking. Therefore helping to spread further mis-information which is designed (not by you) to create further tensions. There-in lies the problem if people just re-post regardless of truth or fact and just believe it/take it at face value and help spread it you end up with a false reality created.

sorry it just really annoys me when people just say ‘I saw it on Facebook’ - there is so much deliberately false information being spread and using social media to spread it that you can’t use that as a defence for you then posting that same false information without checking.

Short of a few quid and lack scrupels? PM Bazza that he's won the Ugandan lotto but in order to receive the funds he'll first have to pay $500 to your bank account. He believes anything!

As there is on here sometimes especially during the transfer windows ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom