International News Black Lives Matter

Just sat and watched a 10 minute long advert on BLM and earlier had Jamie Rednapp frothing at the mouth over the 2 criminals George ffloyd and that Blake bloke......the worlds gone fkin mad......all this bollox on skysports news???????......stick to the sport please.
Anything that promotes different races, integration and harmony must be a good thing.

Anything that promotes different races, integration and harmony must be a good thing.
The thing is you can spout all this integration and harmony as much as you like but until slavery is stopped now across the world (see the map of where is presently goes on a few pages back) which the BLM supporters seem oblivious to when saying about slavery in the past and most importantly EVERYONE learns one simple word RESPECT then nothing will change.
I don’t judge a person by skin colour I judge them on behaviour and attitude and believe me I have seen a lot of twatish behaviour from many different ethnicities this year.

Last edited:
BUT....it only promotes black people......BLM is the most racist organisation since the KKK were burning crosses...... the snowflake brainwashed just cannot see it .....or are too afraid to see it.

BUT....it only promotes black people......BLM is the most racist organisation since the KKK were burning crosses...... the snowflake brainwashed just cannot see it .....or are too afraid to see it.
BLACK lives matter movement promoting the needs of BLACK people? Who'd have guessed!!!

What a genuinely silly thing to say.

BLACK lives matter movement promoting the needs of BLACK people? Who'd have guessed!!!
I am happy for them so long as we can have white lives matter to promote the needs of white people. Unfortunately after that incident with the plane at Burnley this has been made abundantly clear this was not acceptable for some reason.

Personally I want a ginger lives matter to represent the needs of gingers everywhere.

I am happy for them so long as we can have white lives matter to promote the needs of white people. Unfortunately after that incident with the plane at Burnley this has been made abundantly clear this was not acceptable for some reason.

Personally I want a ginger lives matter to represent the needs of gingers everywhere.

Entirely missed the point! Bless!!

NO he has not missed the point.......YOU have........BLM are laughing at mugs like you ha ha ha ha ......oh deary me.....bless yer cotton socks

Wrong, unfortunately you come across as a very blinkered view.

I prefer to use the term "racial discrimination or prejudices", especially when against minorities. And it is still very prevalent in the UK, whether Chinese, East Asian, Afro Caribbean or Muslims. But this does occur across the globe which is disappointing.

I totally support organisations getting together to having a stronger voice. Organisations or Unions have been around for decades.

Wrong, unfortunately you come across as a very blinkered view.

I prefer to use the term "racial discrimination or prejudices", especially when against minorities. And it is still very prevalent in the UK, whether Chinese, East Asian, Afro Caribbean or Muslims. But this does occur across the globe which is disappointing.

I totally support organisations getting together to having a stronger voice. Organisations or Unions have been around for decades.
Unfortunately, your logical, reasoned response does not fit the hate-fuelled narrative favoured by this individual. The majority of us are wrong, don't you know, because we don't support his 'hard man' views.

PS You're .... :mad::mad::mad: .... a :devilish::devilish::devilish: .... snowflake ....

Remoaners and appologists.............there are at least 5 on here who just cannot see what a fascist organisation BLM is.....THEY are the ones who are highlighting the colour of peoples skin,putting the fight against racism back 40 years.....idiots supported by blinkered fools.

Remoaners and appologists.............there are at least 5 on here who just cannot see what a fascist organisation BLM is.....THEY are the ones who are highlighting the colour of peoples skin,putting the fight against racism back 40 years.....idiots supported by blinkered fools.

Putting the fight against racism back 40 years must really upset you and your enlightened views?

You've been told before. BLM isn't an organisation. Behave.

The thing is you can spout all this integration and harmony as much as you like but until slavery is stopped now across the world (see the map of where is presently goes on a few pages back) which the BLM supporters seem oblivious to when saying about slavery in the past and most importantly EVERYONE learns one simple word RESPECT then nothing will change.
I don’t judge a person by skin colour I judge them on behaviour and attitude and believe me I have seen a lot of twatish behaviour from many different ethnicities this year.
Having read the previous 13 posts on here since I posted this yesterday proves my point entirely because in every country there are either religious or ethnic minorities be that country England China India Pakistan Brazil USA Zimbabwe Australia Meico(all random picks but covering all lived on continents). Colour needs to be removed and once again I place the word RESPECT but how about adding the words ALL OTHERS. This is a 2 way street regarding respect but if people could learn that it would be far easier for us all.

Unfortunately, your logical, reasoned response does not fit the hate-fuelled narrative favoured by this individual. The majority of us are wrong, don't you know, because we don't support his 'hard man' views.

PS You're .... :mad::mad::mad: .... a :devilish::devilish::devilish: .... snowflake ....
Thanks Pete. I am surprised that there are still some with very outdated views.

I hope you are keeping well and managing to get to the pub once in a while

Back
Top Bottom